Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a really bad past couple of days.

Can I haz hug to prevent today from being one?

Dragon power super snuggle snout hugging

giphy.gif

Nebbs~ I need hugs because Cass won't share her cake with me!!! -cries-

Also, I just want hugs. I'm in a touchy feely huggy mood.

Never mind the cake Hugs first

zRHa758.gif

Now cake and a foot rub

Let-Them-Eat-Cake-marie-antoinette-28055516-500-257.gif

Many hugs for you. There needs to be more hugs in the world. (Sorry that there's no fun .gif; I'm on my phone right now)

I could use a hug. Had a rough night last night, and it's decided to follow me through this morning.

Many hugs for you. There needs to be more hugs in the world. (Sorry that there's no fun .gif; I'm on my phone right now)

I could use a hug. Had a rough night last night, and it's decided to follow me through this morning.

Can I suggest you sign up for a hugging self defence class? For when unwanted things follow you.

tumblr_mmmj3i2bc11s0gj2eo1_500.gif

Can I suggest you sign up for a hugging self defence class? For when unwanted things follow you.

tumblr_mmmj3i2bc11s0gj2eo1_500.gif

I got something for your Hug defenses!

4aiuSiPGsgDQc.gif

I could use one. Having some RP troubles and its leaking to making me feel bad IRL... Which I know, yeah you're not supposed to let that happen, but sometimes we just feel what our chars do :/ Kiinnddaaa just feeling like my Char's invisible to everyone but his Lover atm, and in turn I kinda feel a bit un-noticed atm. The Charity auction didn't help, on either part...

I could use one. Having some RP troubles and its leaking to making me feel bad IRL... Which I know, yeah you're not supposed to let that happen, but sometimes we just feel what our chars do :/ Kiinnddaaa just feeling like my Char's invisible to everyone but his Lover atm, and in turn I kinda feel a bit un-noticed atm. The Charity auction didn't help, on either part...

Super tackle you are not alone hugs - come join Hugs & Cake if you want company

tumblr_m9a9kmEM8q1ru3v4eo1_500.gif

It's the 4 year anniversary of death of my significant other. =c

*hugs tightly* That's a rough anniversary to have, but I hope you'll remember the good times instead of mourn the times not had.

My condolences, sweetie. <3

I am familiar with this feel, and if you'd like to reach out to Steel for some RP, just gimme a poke. I generally appear online around 7pm EST or so. :3

halo3hug.jpg

Bring it in, come get a half-ton hug of starship-grade armor. That's exactly the way I'm feeling across basically all my characters.