Free Hugs

Yeah.  Hugs are in order.

*hugs*

I'm so very sorry.  Doesn't matter if it is human or animal, losing someone you care about hurts.  I know it might not seem like much right now, I hope you'll be able to take some comfort knowing that you gave her a good life.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just got back from the vet.  Had to put down my baby, a lab/terrier mix that I have had since she was about 2 months old.  She was pushing 15 this year.  So, while it was time?  Still is never easy at all.

Yeah.  Hugs are in order.

I have lost many canine family members I know how that feels

Best-Hugs-13-Monsters-Inc.gif

Going to ask for a small hug.

I'm having quite a lot of panic attacks lately.  Most are unprovoked, but I'm also a little stressed out because I have to switch painkillers.  I'm not being put on anything stronger (at least not yet, thankfully), but the painkiller I currently take is being or has already been discontinued.  

I really, really hate when I have to switch medications (not just painkillers, any medication).  It always takes some trial and error to find out if something is going to work without having any major reactions to my other medications or to see if I'm going to have any side-effects or other reactions (such as messing with my liver, aggravating my ulcers or causing migraines for a few examples).  

I'm trying very, very hard not to think about it, but I've had too many incidents in the past where I ended up hospitalized from reactions that it scares the heck out of me.

Going to ask for a small hug.

Life can be a struggle I know, maybe try to put the worry in a draw and take some moments to enjoy what you are doing now

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I could really use a hug today....my rl world is a disaster and I desperately need a new job before the one I have now kills me. :(

*big hugs*

I hope things start looking up soon.  I have no idea what you do now, but I've been in a few jobs where either the actual job itself was unpleasant or the work environment was toxic.  A few were bad enough that I ended up hospitalized from stress and ulcers on more than one occasion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...