Free Hugs

*Hugs to all this holiday season.* I know I can be a pain in the ass from time to time, and I know I can frustrate even the most patient with my ups and downs emotionally...but in light of personal things going on at home in my world and such, I want to say you're all a great group of people and I'm glad I have a place to come and lurk every day. *hugs* :blush:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hugs to all this holiday season.* I know I can be a pain in the ass from time to time, and I know I can frustrate even the most patient with my ups and downs emotionally...but in light of personal things going on at home in my world and such, I want to say you're all a great group of people and I'm glad I have a place to come and lurk every day. *hugs* :blush:

*hugs*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need lots of hugs.

My mom has been really badly sick for a while, and I've been taking care of her (which with my own health issues has been very difficult).  However, she's been VERY very stubborn and refused to eat very much, and last month the doctor told her she was malnourished.  Try as I might, I still couldn't get her to eat much.  I can barely stand on my own two feet, so it wasn't like I could just hold her down and force feed her, you know?

Today she ended up being taken to the ER and is being kept at the hospital.  On top of malnutrition and a few other issues, she also apparently has pneumonia.  I thought she seemed sick lately, but when I tried to suggest going to the doctor she would get violently aggressive.  

I've been so panicked all day that I've had to take the maximum dosage of my already high dose anti-anxiety meds and I've been, shall we say, "praying to the porcelain god" quite a few times today.  

I'm just so terrified that things are just going to get worse or that they are going to find something else is wrong.  Our family has a history of bad health issues (I'm a cancer survivor, and so are both of my biological sisters and several cousins, and there are numerous other major health issues across our family).  

And on a somewhat selfish note, I'm also pretty hurt that she doesn't want me to come see her.  I can't drive, so I can't just show up.  She also made sure to explicitly tell my sisters and my grandparents NOT to bring me to the hospital.  I don't know if she's worried about my compromised immune system or if she's mad or what because she won't tell me.

Needing a lot of hugs right now as someone, not on the RPC, has screwed me over with my freelancing work.

They got their completed project last month and issued a refund against me today. Due to the 'content' of the order, I cannot simply prove they got it.. so I'm forced to eat the sizable refund while they walk away pretty with their scummy little chins held high. 

People, please do not do this to your artists.

Needing a lot of hugs right now as someone, not on the RPC, has screwed me over with my freelancing work.

They got their completed project last month and issued a refund against me today. Due to the 'content' of the order, I cannot simply prove they got it.. so I'm forced to eat the sizable refund while they walk away pretty with their scummy little chins held high. 

Hugs hugs hugs

*gives the biggest hug you ever seen* 

*big hug*

That guy should have just dealt with it.

Also, looking for hugs myself since tomorrow is my 19th birthday! :D

Today she ended up being taken to the ER and is being kept at the hospital.

Update and stuff.

Mom came home today, though the doctors wanted her to go to a nursing home until she got her strength back but she's stubborn.  I really hope I'm up to taking care of her with my own health issues.

Tried talking to relatives about it, got told that I'm being "selfish".  Yeah, worried that I may not be the best person to take care of someone because I can barely walk and am on a ton of heavy meds and have crippling unprovoked panic attacks.  Totally selfish on my part, right?  :frustrated:

*hugs*

I'm so, so sorry.  I've seen this happen to a lot of friends and it seriously makes me want to break someone's fingers or something, and I'm not really a violent person most of the time.  I just can't stand it when people do stuff like that to artists.

Update and stuff.

Mom came home today, though the doctors wanted her to go to a nursing home until she got her strength back but she's stubborn.  I really hope I'm up to taking care of her with my own health issues.

Tried talking to relatives about it, got told that I'm being "selfish".  Yeah, worried that I may not be the best person to take care of someone because I can barely walk and am on a ton of heavy meds and have crippling unprovoked panic attacks.  Totally selfish on my part, right?  :frustrated:

*hugs*

I'm so, so sorry.  I've seen this happen to a lot of friends and it seriously makes me want to break someone's fingers or something, and I'm not really a violent person most of the time.  I just can't stand it when people do stuff like that to artists.

*Gentle Tackle Hugs*

As someone destined for freelance work in the near future, I find this equal parts horrifying and rage-inducing. You have every last one of my hugs.

Stay determined. :love:

Update and stuff.

*hugs*

*Gentle Tackle Hugs*

*picks both up for huge hug*

I have two Roeladies on Balmung now...so extra squishy Roehugs can now be doubled for about 130x more hugging force.

*Roesnuggles everyone here, with extra ministrstions paid to 13uddy and Kasumi.*

Also have 2 on this server now ALL THE ROE HUGS!