A playful Lancer in need of friends

YLngjaU.jpg

First off, let me tell you about said Lancer.

William Jeanne, a lancer and a playful one at that. His intentions are rarely ever for any reason besides entertainment, and a good laugh. Overtly social, a lover of treats, and probably the first person you'll find invading a private discussion because he heard a word or two that grabbed his interest. His role in the world is not yet determined, and currently he would appear to many as merely a purple haired trickster. His hobbies? A maker of toys, puppets, and dolls. A connoisseur of sweet treats. A lover of games, like tag and hide and go seek. Truly a child in the body of an adult, but to some it holds a unique charm.

Now, why would you be interested in this man? That is where the fun starts. William's personality and being ensures he can interact with all people, even if it isn't always pleasant. Whether he's annoying one, or playing with fellow childish characters, and the list can go on. William is intended ideally as the humor character, and the character who may cause the most varied reactions, his inspiration being Shigure from Fruits Basket.

His Wiki: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/William_Jeanne

Friends who can stand his crap

People who will bully him over his crap

Adorable childish/cuddly people or actual kids to enjoy him

People comfortable with semi-adult situations (Or full adult)

People who aren't easilly triggered by dark background or Feels gripping stories

Adorable shortstacks <3

First off, let me tell you about said Lancer.

William Jeanne, a lancer and a playful one at that. His intentions are rarely ever for any reason besides entertainment, and a good laugh. Overtly social, a lover of treats, and probably the first person you'll find invading a private discussion because he heard a word or two that grabbed his interest. His role in the world is not yet determined, and currently he would appear to many as merely a purple haired trickster. His hobbies? A maker of toys, puppets, and dolls. A connoisseur of sweet treats. A lover of games, like tag and hide and go seek. Truly a child in the body of an adult, but to some it holds a unique charm.

Now, why would you be interested in this man? That is where the fun starts. William's personality and being ensures he can interact with all people, even if it isn't always pleasant. Whether he's annoying one, or playing with fellow childish characters, and the list can go on. William is intended ideally as the humor character, and the character who may cause the most varied reactions, his inspiration being Shigure from Fruits Basket.

I like what I'm reading. We need more free spirits. Care to be buddies?

Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play anytime! I have a few characters to choose from, but one in particular is a childish Miqo'te with a voracious sweet tooth. :D

Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play anytime! I have a few characters to choose from, but one in particular is a childish Miqo'te with a voracious sweet tooth. :D

William will share treats with them, and pet them. They must meet sometime :3

inspiration being Shigure from Fruits Basket.

/heavy breathing/

I... I have an uncivilized, childish miqo'te partly inspired by Kyo (as well as Taiga from Toradora!, and many others + of course my own few twists and realism).

If you're ever around 3:30 pm CST to 5:30 pm CST on weekdays, we should meet up! Otherwise, I get on at unpredictable times. Whenever I can get on, really.

lance-knowing senpai. Teach gin your laccey ways!  Gin's currently trying to learn how to use the lance and so she is n the middle of adventure rp, hwoever I'd love to have you coe along for some extended guided tours and 'ohgodthatsnowhowyouusethisitem' comments.

He sounds like just the kind of person I'rila would get along with!

I haven't had a ton of time for RP lately, but I'd be interested in having our characters meet at some point.

He sounds like just the kind of person I'rila would get along with!

I haven't had a ton of time for RP lately, but I'd be interested in having our characters meet at some point.

Feel free to PM me or Skype me if you want and we can discuss further :P

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, after watching last night, I doubt Rini can afford him. but I'll keep a look out for you while roaming.

:P He was the third cheapest sold (175k, followed by his girlfriend at 200k) and its actually harmed his ego quite a bit xD

You can also bug me in /tell or my Inbox, we can "arrange" a bumping into.

Will do! I sure hope you know what you are getting him into. :D

Will's literally dating an Assassin that can murder him in his sleep and no one would know, and before that challeneged pirates and body-builders to contests xD He will handle ANYTHING.