Clio's bachelorette party!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titor is definitely not cut out to arrive shirtless (unless all the ladies wanted a good laugh...)

....Guess he will just wait for the bachelor party, eh? :P

Hope you have fun with it, Clio!

aww xD

hopefully there will be one in the works soon...

tyyyy x3

I have some other /random-based party games that would keep the night interesting, as well.

ohhh sounds like fun! :D tho i'm sure you'll try to see how plastered you can get clio given how many times she's laughed at nathan for his drinking exploits xD

lul i think that's a bit too much for john. but we can try to make some time for more rp with kest so they can get better acquainted o3o

Oh, yes. The pair need to go out for Celebration drinks after the next successful mission with the Red Wings.

totes x3

Kyr would totally love to show up. But I since I don't think he knows any of those involved ICly, I can't find an IC reason why he'd be there. Here's hoping to him meeting Clio or some of the party planners beforehand!

hmmmm well then we'll have to fix that. :3 i should be online all day today, gimmie a poke and we'll set up a random encounter, have a chat and you'll wind up with an invitation. then once there; you can have some fun and meet some more new people if you don't see anyone you know already (or even if you do ;3 )

This is going to be some kind of something. :lol:

I'm going to bring so much champagne! And bubbles!

tumblr_mao01mMp6f1rn1gh6o1_500.gif

with all that those shirtless dudes around, you'll prolly wanna bring your fainting couch too xD

rofl.gif~c200

Just an update, I will be a smidge late, the berry's weekly plot runs till a little before 10 so I'll be around then.

shouldn't be an issue o3o i'm sure things will still be rollin by the time you get there