Oh noes! Babysitting!

g0ne

Force them all to learn basic self defense and bargaining techniques until their little hearts couldn't take it anymore, then feed them meat and veggies until they fall asleep.

If that doesn't work then light something on fire and crush something hard to get them to shut up, then take a nap.

Franz has had plenty of experience raising children, -technically- having had a daughter with his wife before his life was erm, "interrupted".

There has been an IC instance of him being stuck babysitting someone's child for an evening while they ran off, which he wasn't too excited about. Nevertheless, he tried to talk to the little girl some, played "count the people in the Quicksand", saw to it that she had a dinner that wasn't candy, and even managed to get her in bed on time.

All the while, he had only entered the Quicksand so he could buy a pitcher of ale to drown his worries in. As soon as responsibility was handed to him, he had to abandon the thought.

It was a long night.

If their parents are filthy rich.

Have them in my house put all my most expensive stuff i dont care about around. Let them go crazy charge their parents for the damages.

If im friends with thier parents

Give them a field day.

I use the Fate 14 system devised/adapted by Verad and in one of my qualities I had outline "Thousand malm stare" 

it can instill confidence and it can intimidate but it leaves him with such a scary resting face that children tend to cry or get very scared of him...

Orrin would probably have his ears ringing from incessant wailing. He'd never be asked to babysit again despite best intentions.