New Lalafell Looking For Friends!

Hello! I wish I had an elaborate way to introduce myself like I've seen some of you guys have...unfortunately, that requires me already having my character fully constructed, and that is definitely NOT the case. >.>

Anyway! I recently (read: about 12 hours before writing this post) joined the Balmung server after playing my first couple months of FFXIV over on Goblin server. I've tended to gravitate towards RP servers in the other MMOs I've played (namely LotRO and SWtOR), so I thought I'd give it a spin here!

Like I said, I'm still working on my character concept, so anyone who can help with that as well as provide general RP funtimes will be greatly appreciated! :D As I just rolled this Conjurer, I'm pretty much stuck in Gridania for the moment, but I will try to make that less of an issue as quickly as possible.

Hiya! Welcome to the RPC.

If you've got ideas about your character, I'm sure we can help you get them a little developed. (Still your character, after all).

Anything about conjury in general?

Feel free to poke me anytime on lore, gameplay, fun RP times, etc. Perhaps we'll run into each other in game sometime. :)

My friend Des and I are leveling new characters and he's new all around to FFXIV. If you'd like any help with working out your character, would like to roleplay, or would like some people to level with (if our times work out) don't hesitate to holler! I'd appreciate some more company myself.

If you've got ideas about your character, I'm sure we can help you get them a little developed. (Still your character, after all).

Feel free to poke me anytime on lore, gameplay, fun RP times, etc. Perhaps we'll run into each other in game sometime. :)

Don't mislead him like that.

Months and we still haven't met.

ZvJtSx0_VlQ

ZvJtSx0_VlQ

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! (And maybe Quki too :P )

ZvJtSx0_VlQ

Cookie here doesn't even notice me no moar....

Aaaaanyway, want me to throw my lalafell or catguy at you, if and when I find you.