Would it be possible?

Perhaps there is someone on Jenova who is looking for Roleplay as well? It's a bit lonely over here, but due to friends getting back into the game and it being their main server, I decided to transfer to it.

I'm still getting back into the game a bit, but without RP, it still seems a bit cold to me.

hmmmm....you could always try to ask around. perhaps even pop onto the official forums? i'd advise against asking over shouts in game because possible trolling and all that. and i know it's a painful option; bit if you're not able to have any luck there...you can always try to level an alt and put it on balmung? i say painful because i see trying to raise one character to "proper game standards" difficult enough. but i know and have seen quite a few manage to do it with five or six! o__O;;; so it's possible but that's an effort if you can't get something started on jenova....and who knows, maybe your inquiries about it could give start to a new rp server if there isn't any there already :3

edit: dapper sig/avi btw, did you do the art for it? o3o

I made a FemRoe alt for my second character this morning and was able to get in. I think the server was open to new characters till about 8:30am cst? I've heard that it's been open pretty consistently lately. I imagine when the new expansion comes out, it will be impossible to make a new character on Balmung once again.

I made a FemRoe alt for my second character this morning and was able to get in. I think the server was open to new characters till about 8:30am cst? I've heard that it's been open pretty consistently lately. I imagine when the new expansion comes out, it will be impossible to make a new character on Balmung once again.

Yeah, my understanding is that Balmung has been open pretty regularly as of late. Just a matter of catching it. Early morning still seems to be the ticket.

Honestly, leveling an Alt on Balmung would have been my first option, but the server has been locked to new characters for some time :( I guess I'll just have to poke around and hope I find something.

Register [here] and you get an email alert when the server opens and closes for character creation.

The update sites only go by Square's Character Restriction post, which updates every 5 hours. Servers open and close outside of that 5 hour post. You're best bet is anywhere from 5am EST to 9am EST every weekday morning. Weekends are the worst time to try and get a character created as in most instances the server won't open at all.

Perhaps there is someone on Jenova who is looking for Roleplay as well? It's a bit lonely over here, but due to friends getting back into the game and it being their main server, I decided to transfer to it.

I'm still getting back into the game a bit, but without RP, it still seems a bit cold to me.

Hello!

Clive Gardner *points down at his signature* is my RP character on Jenova and I would be more than happy to RP with you. Just let me know when you'll be on. :)

The update sites only go by Square's Character Restriction post, which updates every 5 hours. Servers open and close outside of that 5 hour post. You're best bet is anywhere from 5am EST to 9am EST every weekday morning. Weekends are the worst time to try and get a character created as in most instances the server won't open at all.

^Pretty much this, if you're trying for Balmung. For a while, the worst it got was like tuesday-thursday early morning. Recently, it's been more general morning EST, while all the PST people are sleeping.