[EPISODE 4 DONE] Final Fantasy XIV: Hydaelyn Unlimited

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a little bit of shameless self-advertisement, I'd like to remind/let new people know that Tales of Hydaelyn is an MSQ RP LS on Balmung. Currently we have removed ourselves from the Linkshell Hall because we are planning to put up a new one once our IC progress reaches Heavensward, but people can join us at any given time.

This is our current website (a fancier, newer one is in the works). Anyone can join, at any time, through an application there.

Our current IC progress is reaching the end of 2.4 (we have just defeated Shiva), but even then you can join as a Scion and Warrior of Light, or an entirely different type of character (having the Echo IC is advised, but not necessary. Keep in mind however it'd be hard for you to participate in Primal fights without the Echo). As long as you are okay with that (we can't re-RP previous quests, sorry...!), we might be just the thing for you!

This sounded like a great project, and I was following it with interest. Sad to see things didn't go as planned, but hopefully my LS can provide an alternative for all of you who wished to RP an alter-ego, or your main character, through the Main Scenario story.

Well after some time, I've managed to get at least some artwork for the fanfic. Drawn by CoolBoys Entertainment, here are Mace & Suiren!

lQAa8I4.png

EN9UpNQ.png

Quality may not be good, but at least you now know what the main protagonists generally look like >_<

Now to rest for 2 midterms...and hopefully finish Chapter 5! :sleepy:

:chocobo::tonberry::cactuar: