• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Graeham Ridgefield

Nickname: 'Gram'

Race/Clan: Midlander/Garlean half-breed

Character Role: Supporting hero/minor character

Echo (Warrior of Light): N/A

Aspect (If Warrior of Light): N/A

Synopsis: Graeham is best suited as an aspiring diplomat seeking to forge stronger relations between the city states of Eorzea and more controversially the Garlean Empire as well. Alternatively he could also be an aspiring knight with the same views.

Personality: Graeham is friendly, well mannered and very well spoken. He rarely loses his temper and has quite a lot of patience. He is uneasy around rowdy and drunken individuals.

Background: Graeham grew up near Wineport as the son of a Garlean refugee and former soldier. He is currently nineteen years old and rather fresh in terms of heading out into the world to do some good throughout Eorzea. He worked in the Bismarck as a waiter for a time and more recently has begun offering to do odd jobs in exchange for coin to fund his travels. Lately he is most often seen within Ul'dah - placing advertisements for his services as an aspiring swordsman. He is also wanted - alive - by his mother who has since defected back to the Garlean Empire and desires his presence at her side. He could potentially be the target of bounty hunters seeking to make some coin at his expense.

Strengths: Focused, calm and fairly quick on his feet. He boasts a silver tongue and generally gets on with people he meets quite easily whilst also occasionally diffusing a situation before there can be any bloodshed.

Flaws: The Garlean blood in his veins makes him an easy target for those who find out. He also struggles to remain in one place for very long and is by no means seasoned enough to overcome major threats easily.

Likes: Seafood, climbing, running, swimming, fishing, swordplay and pleasant company.

Dislikes: Voidsent, undead, drunkards, rowdy company and racism.

Appearancehttp://i.imgur.com/5xlnhki.jpg

Japanese Reading (Optional): N/A

Voice (Optional): Pseudo-British, perhaps something like: 

Other Notes: N/A

Character Name: Khallendra sas Khaine

Race/Clan: Hyur/Garlean

Character Role: Major Villain/Anti-Hero

Aspect (If Warrior of Light): (What elemental aspect will your character be?)

Synopsis: Khallendra would appear as someone leading a Castrum of Garleans.

Personality: A confident yet arrogant woman, one who has seen and been through a great deal. When she sets a goal she will stop at nothing to obtain it. If you share a common goal she will be a friend and ally, once the goal is met your use to her would have ran out.

Background: Born in Garlemald, raised by her father and forced to rival with her younger brother throughout growing up, given the task to honor and expand the family name through her triumphs, with hard work and skill she rose through the ranks of the Garlean Empire

Strengths: Two handed weaponry, Gunblades, and hand to hand combat.

Flaws: No Magical abilities

Appearance: Clad in black a dark purple magitek armor set, with wrist mounted guns that rapidly fire bullets, her helmet with a shimmering silver accented visor that when opened rotates around the the back. It would be heavily accented in silver showing but wear from battle but well up kept.

Japanese Reading (Optional): (As a fun tidbit, I would like to see what your character's name would be seen in Japanese.)

Voice (Optional): Milla Jovovich: 

Yui Ishikawa: 

Other Notes: A villain that acts more as an Anti-hero.

Character Name: Inferno Dread

Nickname: Dread, Fury

Race/Clan: Hellsguard Roe

Character Role: Warrior of Light

Echo (Warrior of Light): Gravity manipulation: Being able to make Gravity heavier around himself or his weapon, makes this Roe far harded to knock down or block an attack with out armor breaking or warping from the extra force. Can be used on others however due to the rare useage on others he may not be able to fully control it.

Aspect (If Warrior of Light): Fire or Earth

Synopsis: Dread would be most likely found in La Noscea having wanted to test his own abitily to fight againenst Titan, one one one, he's crazy like that.

Personality: Dread can angry man when first met, ofter snapping at people around him. However when people around him prove themselves to him he can seemingly become a different man entirely. Those close to see him almost become a father-like figure and theats those about him as his family.

Background: Dread life hasn't been the best. Early in life he lost his family and was sold as a slave in Ul'dah. While still young he was used as a simple slave getting things for the lady of the house before coming of age to be entered into the Bloodsands. He quickly earned his freedom two years later and become know the "Undying Flame" due to the fact he is a Hellsguard and the countless times he bearly avoided death in the battles he's fought. However, with nothing else to do or to go, he remain for a while longer until the Battle of Carteneau. Seing it as just another battle for him so he went when asked by the Bull of Ala Mhigo. After the battle, he remained in Mor Dhona for a time and met a few Hellguards Warriors who tought him the path of a warrior propber. After that he wandered the land taking any fight he could to test himself.

Strengths: Strong, Durable, Relentless and Honorable

Flaws: Reckless, Quick to anger, Illiterate, Claustrophobia, easily seasick

Likes: Stong ale, games of chance, racing, training/sparing, hot springs

Dislikes: Small places, Being at sea, people who don't speak their minds, Slavers, Lacks full contol of his ehco power if not used on himself.

Appearance: Blood red Fighter set,

7s0M259.png

Japanese Reading (Optional): インフェルノドレッド Inferunodoreddo

Voice (Optional):

JP:zgN2-z5zjLg

EN: 15V9xf0DloI

Other Notes: (Any other things I should know or you wanna put down, do it here.)

Admittedly, the being an arc villain (more anti-villain) is a holdover from her home series, where she had a plan that the heroes opposed on a personal level but couldn't actually find fault with. I'm not sure how well it would work in the Final Fantasy setting because, as I've noted in her bio, presenting an existential threat to the realm doesn't work to unite anyone so she's aware she'd be wasting her time/life in that manner.

In a similar vein to that source material, she could stand 'against' the main party as a crucible, a test of their skill and combat prowess, but I'm unsure where that would happen because post-2.0, they'd already have all the street cred they needed, and she doesn't get her powered armor/robot minion until well after that point. Could, of course, shuffle around the time she gets all that stuff because otherwise the party would steamroll her and keep going.

Okay, gonna take a look over your plot outline and see if I can find a good place to possibly have Chao be antagonistic.

The problem with my suggesting her for that role without thinking of it beforehand is that Final Fantasy doesn't offer the same scenario for her to be a hero antagonist that her home series did. In that series, the existence of magic was a secret and she had a goal to blow that secret open, thus putting her in opposition to the heroes. There's no such trifle here, and it's not like I could just reverse it and have her be about tech instead.

Alternatively, if you plan to do the Crystal Tower stuff, she could oppose the party there, standing in their way because she doesn't trust that they wouldn't abuse the Allagan's technology.

Okay, gonna take a look over your plot outline and see if I can find a good place to possibly have Chao be antagonistic.

The problem with my suggesting her for that role without thinking of it beforehand is that Final Fantasy doesn't offer the same scenario for her to be a hero antagonist that her home series did. In that series, the existence of magic was a secret and she had a goal to blow that secret open, thus putting her in opposition to the heroes. There's no such trifle here, and it's not like I could just reverse it and have her be about tech instead.

Alternatively, if you plan to do the Crystal Tower stuff, she could oppose the party there, standing in their way because she doesn't trust that they wouldn't abuse the Allagan's technology.

Not completely with the plot outline yet, but I do aim at adding the Bahamut, Crystal Tower, and all the other side story arcs, although the problem lies in where should they be in the story.

UPDATED OP, and going to start on the first episode! Still recruiting though!

EDIT: Orenji, you are now a main Warrior of Light! Congrats!

DOUBLE EDIT: I need the Lalafell to be Lightning-aspected so all 6 elements are represented.

If you need a villain/anti-villain for Ixali-related things, especially Garuda, Ophelie is the character you want!

Character Name: Ophelie Saintrelmaux

Nickname: //

Race/Clan: Elezen Duskwight

Character Role: Villain/Anti-Villain

Aspect (If Warrior of Light): Well, she's not a WoL but, considering her relation to Garuda, she has an affinity to wind.

Strengths: She's very strong and agile. Able in using spears and polearms. She's also charismatic and is a capable leader.

Flaws: She doesn't think too much before acting. Her fighting style isn't too practical, as it's aimed to kill her opponent as fast as possible, in a beast-like and stamina-draining way.

Synopsis: A feral girl raised by Ixali. She wears light clothes made out of leather and animal pelts. She's been raised by Ixali since she was abandoned in the highlands of Coerthas at a tender age. She's well known by both Ixali and people living in the Shroud, as she is an high-ranking general in the Ixal army, and often leads them in battle against Gridania, driven by her hate for men. As she lives with Ixali, she doesn't believe in the Twelve, instead she lives by Garuda's teachings.

Character: At first glance, she's a cold and heartless individual, only devoted to Garuda  and with an apparently immotivated hatred for men. But in reality she's a calm and kind-hearted girl, and she only hates men because of her tragic backstory. She kills people and steals crystals because she truly believes it's the right thing to do, as she thinks summoning Garuda will teach men a lesson and put an end to her suffering.

Appearance:

edce9b3ad15654b3bf39a60f5172d2a3_7a573cbc0cda3a3dfc1795cb3d9f7b23fl0_640x873.jpg?1433515641

I can't log in, and this is the only picture I have. However she (obviously) doesn't wear these clothes ICly, so just imagine her with something like an harness or something.

Incoming image dump.

2015-06-05_00015_zpsshb8tria.jpg

Ganale's casual wear.

2015-06-05_00016_zpsxomthbk5.jpg

Ganale's battle gear. A replica of the legendary Bravura and a set of extremely well-crafted mythril armor that bears a number of magic enhancements to make it as defensible as soldiery gear.

2015-06-05_00017_zps05uzolze.jpg

Ganale's mining equipment, complete with wind-up doll. Note that the doll is in the likeness of Sabine Aislihn.

To be noted of everything he wears, he always wears something that conceals his left arm from shoulder to wrist.

2015-06-05_00009_zpsl7qr02qn.jpg

Casual outfit 1.

2015-06-05_00010_zps6fnj7ecc.jpg

Casual outfit 2.

2015-06-05_00011_zpstbri5n63.jpg

Research/workshop outfit. Goggles are only worn when she's working with combustibles, toxins, etc.

2015-06-05_00012_zps95hrb1it.jpg

Battlesuit Mk.I. This item is powered armor, but made to look like normal, everyday clothing.

2015-06-05_00013_zpsaje7bxdo.jpg

Battlesuit Mk.II. This item is a powered armor and makes no attempt to hide it. The visor may or may not always be worn.

2015-06-05_00014_zpsqyxtjs6w.jpg

A fancy or more formal outfit. Sometimes wears it just because.

2015-06-05_00004_zps09yaqke9.jpg

R'tahz's casual wear. His wedding ring is a simple band, no big rock on it.

2015-06-05_00006_zpsmw0cywqu.jpg

R'tahz's replica wyrm mail and Gae Bolg.

2015-06-05_00005_zpsjdw6xi8m.jpg

R'tahz's "professional" wear when he's being a mail cat. Get it?

2015-06-05_00001_zpsbrke2hmp.jpg

Garon's incognito attire that he wears to not draw attention to himself.

2015-06-05_00018_zpsfdgsmmxd.jpg

As close as I can approximate to Garon's magitek powered armor via in-game means. This is the inspiration that his magitek armor is based on.

Not shown: His dual-wielded energy pistols. Don't really have an idea in my head of how they should look.

2015-06-05_00008_zpsfxljyyw4.jpg

Seno's casual outfit. His wedding ring is also a simple band without a giant rock on it.

Image reference for Seno's battle attire. However, only two swords instead of six.

Reference image for Seno's training attire. However, dark blue top instead of white.

2015-06-05_00003_zpsgjvg0uy8.jpg

Yuuna's casual outfit.

Not pictured for lack of levels: Yuuna's combat attire, the Darklight aiming set dyed currant purple, with an Allagan visor of aiming (identical to Chao's Mk.II battlesuit visor) for the head slot.

Not pictured: Yuuna's main weapons, a pair of Garlean magitek pistols.

2015-06-05_00002_zpssu7cvcss.jpg

Ghost's casual outfit.

Reference image for the inspiration of Ghost and the battle outfit he wears only in extreme emergencies (minus British flag).

Updated OP! Decided to add the Lalafell WoL myself so I can get started on the fanfic without having to stop. I'm still accepting secondary Warriors of Light though, and also other characters too. The more characters there are, the more stories I'll be able to make! Be excited guys!

Updated OP! Decided to add the Lalafell WoL myself so I can get started on the fanfic without having to stop. I'm still accepting secondary Warriors of Light though, and also other characters too. The more characters there are, the more stories I'll be able to make! Be excited guys!

Well now i guess the rest of us has to wait for the first chapter.

So, um, will Ophelie be in the Garuda arc? Or do you need more information/don't need her at all?

Ophelie will start to appear somewhere in the Coerthas saga to give her more of a prominent role. Don't worry she'll be in the story. I might need some more information as like what she actually wears (like an image), and where would she first meet the party in your opinion.

So, um, will Ophelie be in the Garuda arc? Or do you need more information/don't need her at all?

Ophelie will start to appear somewhere in the Coerthas saga to give her more of a prominent role. Don't worry she'll be in the story. I might need some more information as like what she actually wears (like an image), and where would she first meet the party in your opinion.

I don't have any in-game image here, would another image be ok?

About when should she appear, the earliest she would appear is the final Gridania quest before the airship, but since it looks like it won't be in this fanfic, I think she would first meet the party either during the Sylph arc or during the Haukke Manor arc.

I don't have any in-game image here, would another image be ok?

About when should she appear, the earliest she would appear is the final Gridania quest before the airship, but since it looks like it won't be in this fanfic, I think she would first meet the party either during the Sylph arc or during the Haukke Manor arc.

Um I think I can fit in like a cameo appearance for like when the party is leaving to Limsa in the airship, but her first full appearance would indeed be in the Sylph Arc or Haukke Manor Arc, but what would be happening at that time???

Ophelie would probably be attacking Hawthorne Hut/Little Solace (Sylph arc) or Fallgourd Float (Haukke arc). She wouldn't really be related to anything else until Coerthas and Garuda.

As for her clothing...

IxaliStraightbeak.jpg

Being an Ixali fighter using a spear, it's only fitting she would wear Ixali [adjective]beak's clothing. Only difference, she would have an helmet shaped like an Ixal's head, complete with Ixali horns (basically a WAR AF helmet with longer horns and visor permanently down.