Just another new person!

Hello folks, hope everyone is having a good time and all that sort of thing.

So!  I am new to the site here, as you might have already guessed.  I'm somewhat kinda-sorta new to the game, as I used to play about a year ago.  But as life will do, it happened and I ended up quitting the game.  Now a year later, I have started fresh!  New account, new characters, everything!

I have managed to secure a couple of slots on Balmung, which I know is a bit rare.  But, I am happy to be on the seemingly rp server of choice! 

I've been into rp'ing for many years now, going all the way back to table-top (which I am still very happy to do) and even a couple of years of playing in old EQ.  Not going to say I am an expert, but I have my style and know what I like. 

I'd be happy to meet other rp'ers, rp a bit, and maybe find a good FC to join.  If nothing else, than a couple of good Linkshells to listen in on.  I'm up for just about any sort of rp at the moment, as well for pointers on where/when to find it in game.  And of course, pointers on what I am doing in game!  I've got a marauder and thaumaturge, so help with that is always welcome!

Welcome aboard..../groan.  Really?  Nobody warned me there would be puns!  Have to really give a person a head's up about those things.  

But thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!  I will definitely be looking at the links provided.

Hey there, welcome back! I know there are a lot of great linkshells and FC's if you wanna shop around the linkshell hall. On that note, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.