FFXIV-related shower thoughts

Would the Eorzean idea of a centaur be like top half Hyuran, bottom half Chocobo?

Lets say yes, and lets remember you are in the shower.. now.. what next?

Would the Eorzean idea of a centaur be like top half Hyuran, bottom half Chocobo?

The Roegadyn should have an adorable folk tale about how their ancestors lost their tails.

The Roegadyn should have an adorable folk tale about how their ancestors lost their tails.

Who says they don't?

Who says they don't?

What is it, then?

Hmm... when thinking back, I don't think I've encountered a single centaur-like creature in FFXIV. Other than the Ultima Weapon, that is...

They've appeared in one of the earlier games so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if we see them at some point in FFXIV. Potentially as a new Beast Tribe.

Who says they don't?

What is it, then?

There are two predominant theories. The Sea Wolf theory and the Hellsguard theory.

The Hellsguard theory is that one Hellsguard heroically protected a mountain pass, and burned his tail off in lava in the process. As tribute to that hero, Roegadyns began cutting their tails off until they were eventually born without them. Why do they believe this? Because Hellsguard regard valor, bravery, and devotion to duty.

The Sea Wolves believe that tails were an evolutionary dead end, and that their ancestors with smaller tails thrived more and outbred those with longer tails until eventually the tails got shorter and shorter until they just disappeared. Why do they believe this? Because they're not morons like the Hellsguard.

The FF12 moogles did look awesome, and I totally loved the look of them and want to see more but the stuffed animal style moogle is the classic look for them.

I have a very unpopular and un-hipster way of seeing these things... just because it is classic doesn't mean it is good, or even fitting. The Moogles look so out of place in the world of FFXIV, imo. It's alright in a game like Kingdom Hearts where it's all about being toony... I mean, it's FF mixed with Disney. But I don't think it fits in Eorzea.