New to FFXIV

Always been a fan of final fantasy and recently i finally made the move to this game after Archeage. I love to rp but as of now i'll be overseas for the next couple of months so Im guessing i won't be doing much rp due to the time difference and what not :/ The name Sarkoza is brought over from my character in AA (modified from Sarkos) since I couldn't really think of a better name. I usually just spend my time in FF enjoying what the game has to offer and do a little rp on the side when i can. Anyway, looking forward to making new friends :)

Always been a fan of final fantasy and recently i finally made the move to this game after Archeage. I love to rp but as of now i'll be overseas for the next couple of months so Im guessing i won't be doing much rp due to the time difference and what not :/ The name Sarkoza is brought over from my character in AA (modified from Sarkos) since I couldn't really think of a better name. I usually just spend my time in FF enjoying what the game has to offer and do a little rp on the side when i can. Anyway, looking forward to making new friends :)

There are people from many time zones on Balmung, so even overseas I'm sure you'll have options. I think it's helpful to examine characters and not be afraid to initiate with people who say they are open to RP.

yea i've done small rp's with people i meet on the road so i got that going for me which is nice. As for the events on the calendar, I'll have to wake up at 8am and i've got classes at 9am usually so unfortunately I won't be able to make much of an appearance >

Welcome

We are quite a round the clock active server, so i would check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you and your playing times.

Fell free to come join us in [Hugs & Cakes Link Shell] where there is a nice positive bunch of RPers that are are active around the clock.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a bunch I'll check those out :D Also, is there anywhere to put up a character profile? I know there's a player directory forum but I cant seem to find a forum for char profiles.

There is a link in the top called Wiki. It might take a little bit to understand how it works, but it is an amazing resource.

The wiki does a nice job of keeping things sorted and you can ask questions if anything doesn't work out in editing or creating a character page.

Just search the name you want and it will pop up with a creation page.

Overseas a couple months?! Holy travel Batman! At the very least you can keep in touch on this forum board and maybe even tag in some written role play or read and build up the background tidbits for your persona.

Welcome aboard.