Moonfire Faire Hot Springs Edition!

[align=center]tumblr_n1iv2uJm8K1tsm3m7o1_500.gif

Moonfire Faire Hot Springs Edition!

[/align]

So Clio's been holed up in the hanger so long she's almost forgotten what the sun and warm spring water feels like. That has to be fixed, and just as luck would have it; there's a faire going on at the same time! So what better way to have fun and relax then a quick trip to Bronze Lake (possibly dragging her Captain along) and then later hit the Faire?

OOC info:

Bit last minute but a hot springs party up at Bronze Lake with a Moonfire Faire flavor to it. Feel free to bring all your sexy (or sweet) swimwear, yukata's and some fireworks! So come soak up the warm water, have some conversation with friends, meet some new people, share a few drinks and shoot off some small scale fireworks.

Tables will be loaded down with all types of juices, iced teas and most alcoholic drinks you can think of including Clio's hard lemonade along with various types of snacks and treats such as the pastry fish, tarts, miq'bobs, grilled veggies and fresh salad, and the currently popular battered fish!

Party starts Friday, August 14 at 6pm Eastern

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll try and bring Webbrael! ^_^

NO! Bring Enla so Flower can dunk her and scold her about how she hasn't let Flower take her baby clothes shopping yet >:/

if elna is preggers (from the sounds of it) should you be dunking her in water that hot? o___o;;;

Yes.

She'll be fine! Along with the twins she is OBVIOUSLY having that Flower is going to spoil rotten and give bombs to and teach how to blow up things..

*nods*

Yup! All is perfectly safe in the hands of Flower!

Yes.

She'll be fine! Along with the twins she is OBVIOUSLY having that Flower is going to spoil rotten and give bombs to and teach how to blow up things..

*nods*

._____.

"five stars, best babysitter, would use again"

-whispers- And you wonder why Enla is recoiling in my head at this very idea... ;w;

Yes.

*nods*

._____.

"five stars, best babysitter, would use again"

-whispers- And you wonder why Enla is recoiling in my head at this very idea... ;w;

-pat pat- Vi will come scare Flower away if need be... just to have Domri shouting at her five seconds later I fear.

Bump for this event! Sounds like fun!

giphy.gif

so as i mentioned brifely in chat yesterday...erik and i have a minor family issue we've been dealing with since early yesterday morning. it's obviously keeping us away from the game and the way things are going; i'll most likely miss this last minute event today. :<

but please don't let that stop the rest of you from going out and having fun! i would love to see this thread posted with lots of pics and stories, maybe even one of as many pleble as able doing the dance at once and lots of fireworks and all x3

giphy.gif

so as i mentioned brifely in chat yesterday...erik and i have a minor family issue we've been dealing with since early yesterday morning. it's obviously keeping us away from the game and the way things are going; i'll most likely miss this last minute event today. :<

but please don't let that stop the rest of you from going out and having fun! i would love to see this thread posted with lots of pics and stories, maybe even one of as many pleble as able doing the dance at once and lots of fireworks and all x3

I'm having a rather-more-than-minor family issue myself today, and expect to be away from the computer for, well, pretty much the whole evening tonight.