Antiquated Elements

Larson

So, upon research of the FF14 database, I found Elements; an i210 SCH tome. The stats are listed, but virtually nothing else about it is listed. There are no photos of this specific item, but I did find a lesser version called Antiquated Elements. There are screenshots of it, it looks meh, but ultimately the stats are so hot right now.

But my research on how to obtain either form of the weapon has proved fruitless. Gamerescape seems to be having a freeze issue for me, but it appears to have some sort of Esoterics requirement. Okay, I can raid my butt off for snap casting.

But -where- do I get it, and -how- do I make not Antiquated?

That's the Esoterics weapon. You can get it from a vendor in Idyllshire.

You upgrade it [currently] with Alexander Savage drops, iirc. (I haven't gone into even Alexander normal, so someone else needs to confirm that)

edit: It's morning/I'm sleepy. Constant post revisions until I can get a clear thought out.

So, upon research of the FF14 database, I found Elements; an i210 SCH tome. The stats are listed, but virtually nothing else about it is listed. There are no photos of this specific item, but I did find a lesser version called Antiquated Elements. There are screenshots of it, it looks meh, but ultimately the stats are so hot right now.

But my research on how to obtain either form of the weapon has proved fruitless. Gamerescape seems to be having a freeze issue for me, but it appears to have some sort of Esoterics requirement. Okay, I can raid my butt off for snap casting.

But -where- do I get it, and -how- do I make not Antiquated?

Antiquated gear is the i200 stuff you get from farming Esoterics.

i210 versions are gotten from trading drops gotten from Alexander Savage levels to a merchant in Idylshire, along with your Antiquated gear.

In the event that a higher item level comes out in the big patch, I'll probably slow my roll just a little.

i210 gear is confirmed to be among the things possible to pick up in the Airship Exploration content. I'm not sure if we know the iLevels of Void Ark gear.