What's My Next Character Race?

Which race?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which race?

• Midlander, for that white bread feel
    • Highlander, for that bara white bread feel
    • Miqo'te, because if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    • Elezen, because giraffe jokes never go out of style
    • Lalafell, because Master Race, apparently
    • Roegadyn, so I can change his name to "Meat Tenderizer"
    • Au Ra, because anime is love, anime is life

*snip*

It might be derailing the thread, but, I gotta put this out there.

You can be a big tough guy ICly, even in defeat. It's possible to lose a fight and do it amazingly enough that you maintain your presence. I think it comes across as much more beneficial to their rp when the big guy, the huge, monstrous Roegadyn, in this case, rps him falling to the earth with a massive thud after an attack, thus cementing the magnitude of who they were in the fight to begin with, rather than no-selling the attack because "LOL, I am huge." It makes both guys look good in this fight.

Goliath wasn't any less huge for losing to David.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*snip*

You can be a big tough guy ICly, even in defeat. It's possible to lose a fight and do it amazingly enough that you maintain your presence. I think it comes across as much more beneficial to their rp when the big guy, the huge, monstrous Roegadyn, in this case, rps him falling to the earth with a massive thud after an attack, thus cementing the magnitude of who they were in the fight to begin with, rather than no-selling the attack because "LOL, I am huge." It makes both guys look good in this fight.

Wait why did you snip quote me. Go reread what I said. I said the smaller guy could defeat the big guy. xD I seriously have no idea where that came from quoting me.

*snip*

Wait why did you snip quote me. Go reread what I said. I said the smaller guy could defeat the big guy. xD I seriously have no idea where that came from quoting me.

I wasn't arguing against you, actually, but rather, complimenting your argument and making an important point.

I snipped it because huge post would've been huge.

EDIT:

David killed Goliath. I'm fairly sure that brings you down a few notches in terms of power.

Fine then, Andre the Giant wasn't any less huge for having lost to Canek in Mexico in a pinfall in 1984.

stuff he shouldn't see because it he blocked me weeks ago

Uh-huh. Giant's legacy was that he was never pinned on TV until Hulk Hogan came along and body slammed him in front of one hundred and fifty seven million people at Wrestlemania 3. This is precisely why they retconned that loss and never, ever acknowledged it. It would have made him less.

You picked a bad example.

Edit edit: Andre's most famous moment in his career is losing to Hulk Hogan.

So Roe healers are pretty fun. Just sayin'. Everybody looks up to me... 8-)

I'll be going now. Go back to whatever it was you were doing. Have fun with the Hugeness, SessionZero!

Even though I voted for Highlander (I have so many Middies, it's not even funny), this also intrigues me.

Question is... Sea Wolf or Hellsguard...?

I'll be going now. Go back to whatever it was you were doing. Have fun with the Hugeness, SessionZero!

Even though I voted for Highlander (I have so many Middies, it's not even funny), this also intrigues me.

Sea Wolves have slightly more lore, making Hellsguard rarest of them all. Something something mountains, easier names.

Sea Wolves have slightly more lore, making Hellsguard rarest of them all. Something something mountains, easier names.

According to lore, Hellsguard Roegadyn are actually more adept at aetheric manipulation than their Seawolf cousins. There's a fair few thaumaturges that come out of Abalathia's Spne.