Bubbly Seeker Miqo'te LF Connections!

Wiki page: Link

*Note: I am always updating my wiki. Keep checking back!

My wiki is kind of long, so I'll put some stuff here for you all.

About Rihxo

• Most of her time is spent in Ul'dah or Limsa Lominsa.
  • Mercenary; specializes in Amalj'aa hunting with Nanagi Nagi.
  • Powerful archer. Learning more rogue-ish ways as of late.
  • Very charismatic. Bubbly and good with people.
  • Often seen with tins of chocolate and candy.

Where you may find her

• Ul'dah: Often seen in the Quicksand, conversing with others.
  • Limsa Lominsa: Born and raised in the city; also where her home is.
  • Gridania: Usually seen around the Botanist's guild. It's not often she's here, but when she is, it seems she's waiting for someone.
  • Out and about in Eorzea, working or hunting or just... doing her Rihxo thing.

Recent Events

• Rumor has it that a Miqo'te in red, a Lalafell in black, and a Hyur clad in glowing armor came out of a Garlean base... one that had just been destroyed. The three quickly left together. The descriptions seem to match Rihxo and her two closest friends.
  • Recently, Rihxo has been spotted in Gridania. While she did occasionally make a stop or two in the city-state, it's more frequently than it usually is. She's also often seen looming nearby a blonde-haired woman, never speaking to her. More than anything else, it seems she's following her.
  • She's quite the workaholic, however, it seems for the past week (just about) that she's not been working - something quite odd for Rihxo, who tends to work from dawn until to dusk, and often later.

Things I am Looking for/Interested in

• Friends (friends are nice to have!)
  • RP Plotlines (any setting is fine.)
  • More RP partners (more RP = good!)
  • People to RP Rihxo's siblings (Rihxo has 4 sisters and 1 brother, but the genders can be changed if needed! One of the sisters is being played already, as well as the brother, but the others are available)

Things I am NOT Looking for/Interested in

• ERP. (I am fine is she gets involved! However, I want a fade-to-black.)
  • Killing my character. (I won't allow for my character to be killed unless I say otherwise.)
  • Complete breakage of lore. (I'm fine with lore-bending, as I do this sometimes.)

About the Player

• I'm a medium-heavy RPer. It tends to change depending on who I'm with, but it's medium most of the time.
  • I'm on PS4! If I start jumping or run off randomly, I probably dropped my controller (and will complain about this OOCly). Just let me run back over and all will be fine.
  • In-game RP? Great! Forum RP? Great! I love RP, so don't be shy!
  • Nanagi is a close IRL friend of mine, and our characters are close in-game, which is why I mention her a lot. (Liebe sie, Nanagi!) It's also why I used her template for this thing.
  • I'm a former WoW player, so I have MMO RP experience, as well as table-top experience! However, I am new-ish to FFXIV. Please don't hit me if I make a lore hiccup.
  • I am found as Rihxo Matoi in-game.

Interested in RPing? Send me a PM! I would love to RP with you! :love:

*Edited because I don't know how to spell.

Hey there! I noticed Nanagi's post here that was so similar to yours, and I was actually kind of waiting to see her partner in crime, since you two are obviously a package deal!

Now that you've both posted, I'm definitely interested in you guys. I'm the leader of a Free Company called Eternus, and we're primarily a mercenary group. Our focus is on our community above everything else, and you two seem very personable and friendly.

I'd be very interested in talking to one or both of you in-game, and talking over some IC details. 

PM Temariah Dawnsong or Eloweth Ayers!

is always open to roleplayers, especially package deals. But FC aside, should you simply need more RP connections outside of a specific FC please reach out to [Noa Lanbatal] in-game and I'll be sure to start something with you.

I'm always look for new RPers to make connections with, and anyone else you see from feel free to approach them, we're in-character 90% of our time online, pushing stories and arcs. We'd be happy to help you get involved!

Ello!

Wayfarers of Eorzea is a FC that acts as a family among its members. Our members come from all walks of life and we hold a standard that anyone is welcome. Whether it be a dark past or simply someone looking for a place to belong, Wayfarers are there to provide a home, work, and support for whomever walks through our doors.

Aside from providing a home, given through our FC house, we also provide work for adventuring types as well as those who would prefer a more domestic approach as waitresses, cooks, and bartenders for our IC run tavern/restaurant. The restaurant is nearing it's opening as we have almost all the pieces in place, but our adventuring jobs aren't in full swing yet. In time we want there to be several tasks that teams may take on from a work board at anytime. These events would be done in a DnD style format that pulls you through a certain scenario and has your character react accordingly. While these individual jobs have not been released, we are rolling out a weekly event in the evening that anyone in the FC can participate in with this style. These could be full of action, silliness, mystery, or disaster; the goal is to provide a catalyst for character progression.

I always over complicate my posts, lol, but if you would ever like to stop in and RP with us you can find us at plot 58, ward 6 in the goblet. We are new and many features are still underway but we are hopeful that we can provide a positive influence on the community. Even if you don't join we love to see new faces walk through our doors. Take care and good luck in your search!

• 1 month later...

Do I need to update this thread, really? Probably not, but I kind of want to.

I've found an FC now, so don't worry about that, but I'd still love more connections! Come find me if you're interested in RPing with Rihxo, or shoot me a PM! The more the merrier, in my book.

She's on 'vacation' from work right now, which is nice if you're wanting to find her. Look around Ul'dah or Limsa!

Heya! I'd be happy to meet up and RP sometime! I have a large group of characters to choose from, some of which are listed in my signature (man, I should really get to work on those wikis). I'm not actually interested in romantic RP/ERP, as all of my characters are partnered with another, so you don't have to worry about any of that from me =D

Totally wanna meet you, I'll start checking to see if you are on when I am. I think we could definitely have some fun together!

Awesome! I hope we can run into one another! If not, the RPC is always possible to reach me on! ^^

Heya! I'd be happy to meet up and RP sometime! I have a large group of characters to choose from, some of which are listed in my signature (man, I should really get to work on those wikis). I'm not actually interested in romantic RP/ERP, as all of my characters are partnered with another, so you don't have to worry about any of that from me =D

I'd love to RP with you on any of your characters! I have an alt on Coeurl, Adelaide Levenson, though on Balmung I play her on Serene Cosmos as a placeholder until I can transfer her. Money, eugh. >.<

Obviously Rihxo is my mostly fleshed out main, but let me know! We can RP via PM or in-game, whatever works best for you.

Welcome hope to run into you. smile.gif

Thanks! I'll hopefully be online tonight, if you'd like to try and find me sometime, or I'll be on here if that fails.^^

Hey there!  I'd be more than happy to offer up my character Almeric Grey as contact/guy to rp with.  He's a sellsword as well so they could know each other through work, and he's a Lominsan born and bred so they could've met in the city, his current contract keeps him in Thanalan so meeting him at the Quicksand in Ul'dah is also completely possible.  He's an experienced and well travelled fellow and is usually good for a story or two and a round of ale at any tavern he's found.  Feel free to reach out to me here or in-game.

Hey there!  I'd be more than happy to offer up my character Almeric Grey as contact/guy to rp with.  He's a sellsword as well so they could know each other through work, and he's a Lominsan born and bred so they could've met in the city, his current contract keeps him in Thanalan so meeting him at the Quicksand in Ul'dah is also completely possible.  He's an experienced and well travelled fellow and is usually good for a story or two and a round of ale at any tavern he's found.  Feel free to reach out to me here or in-game.

Oooh, fellow mercs! Yay! And lots of possible ways to meet! \o/

I'm (...obviously) available to RP right now on the RPC, but it'll be a few hours before I can do anything in-game. If you're not busy we can RP here now, or later in-game. Pick your poison ^^

Oh such a speedy reply!  In-game would be my preference, just reach out when you'd like to rp and I'll be there.

Well, you know. Nothing much else to do at the moment, eheheh...

I'll keep an eye out for you in-game, then! I look forward to seeing you!

Welcome hope to run into you. smile.gif

Thanks! I'll hopefully be online tonight, if you'd like to try and find me sometime, or I'll be on here if that fails.^^

Sounds like a plan.

I look forward to it!

• 5 weeks later...

Obligatory "I forgot to update my threads, but I want more friends" post

Always looking for more connections! I'll be on the RPC more often, and I love PM RP (even if I'm a bit slow with replies, due to various IRL reasons) so PM me if you're interested in RP! If you catch me online, though, send me a /tell and I'd be more than happy to add you for later.

Also if you see me targeting you i'm probably too scared to walk up i'm so sorry

Also if you see me targeting you i'm probably too scared to walk up i'm so sorry

I'm not the only one who does this?! 

Oooh, been meaning to post here and offer up my girl, Cassandra Solidor. She is something of a vagabond, never truly settling down after her flight from Garlemald. Nowadays, she makes a living as a well reputed mercenary, but typically ends up found in whatever local dive the town she visits happens to have. Woman has knack for the bottle so to speak. In terms of meeting. Perhaps it could be through work-- or even forced into a job together. Despite her aloof nature, Cassie isn't nearly as prone to her loneliness as she might like others to believe. If nothing else, I think her and Rihxo could bounce off each other nicely. ^^

On a separate note, being a Garlean on the run, Cass and Adelaide might back for some good plotting. Cass is incredibly wary of anyone from there due to, well, a death sentence if her whereabouts were ever discovered. 

Don't yet have my wiki sorted out, but if you want to plot further, please feel free to reach out here or in-game. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Bump bump.

Always looking for more friends because wow how could it hurt to have more?

I haven't be in-game much, so sorry to anyone who may or may not be looking for me, but if you need me, feel free to shoot a PM my way! Or if you wanna RP.

I've seen your character several times at the Quicksand! We'll have to meet up at some point!

-Kodie Durant

Oh, I've seen you around as well! I'd be happy to meet up with you whenever, or via PM! ^^