Non-magical Miqo'te looking for RP

I'm not going to beat around the bush here: I miss RPing.  Ever since my guild in SWTOR fell apart, I haven't had anyone to RP with.  :(  Thus, I created Tyll'a Starr and would really like to be able to set up some RP.

Here's a short description of the character I wrote before rolling him:

My character idea is a male Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon, native to Limsa Lominsa.  His mother was an arcanist at Mealvaan's Gate...until one day she went to sea to investigate a vessel and never came back.  His sister had moved to Gridania during the late Sixth Astral Era to train in the art of conjury, but that art wasn't enough to keep her from dying at Carteneau.

Whereas both his mother and sister were gifted in the magical arts, my character is definitely not.  He couldn't cast a simple Ruin or Stone spell to save his own life.  He, however, is gifted in the art of cooking...

Classes I plan on using RP-wise: CUL (obviously), ROG (defending himself with kitchen knives), possibly others depending on how RP goes with him. Oh, and I've never played CUL or ROG before (I mostly play SMN) so this should be fun!

I personally prefer storyline RP over random tavern RP, and would definitely be interested in joining an RP FC or linkshell if any are interested.

Finally, although Tyll'a is my only RP character, he is not my only FFXIV charater: I have a summoner on Leviathan named Psduckie Geron, and plan on playing both him and Tyll'a.  But Leviathan is in no way a good RP server, so here I am.

Hey! I too once played around on SWTOR, and a good friend and FC mate too even. So we certainly know what it's like coming over from there! If you're looking for a good group of RPers to connect with! Seek out myself [Noa Lanbatal] of any member of my FC

We spend 90% of game-time in-character, pushing stories and arcs consistently. I'd like to make some connections with you, so if you're on today reach out to me!

Hey there! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'd be glad to role-play anytime!

Well if we are trying to Poach him for a Free Company...

Hi, welcome to the RPC! You can hit up Alciel anytime, he's primarily in Limsa studying as a Scholar, and a Culinarian as well! So connection options, if you're looking for an RP Free Company well...I recruit via RP so hah.

Good luck with all of your connections!

• 2 weeks later...

welcome! you can have a look at Crystal Moon as well! http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14383 details can be found here!

I can see Tyll'a joining that FC; it is unknown whether his mother is alive or dead (I deliberately left that plot point open to provide an RP hook) so it isn't inconceivable that he would take up adventuring in order to try to find her.  I'll try to contact you in-game when I next get on!