Home away from Home(Skype)

Gerik

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel, given that we have some new people, this topic deserves another pointing to. I'm relatively new myself, but everyone should consider hopping into skype and, even more importantly, getting into mumble with us. I was surprised how busy mumble is and how absolutely friendly the entire group is. If you are worried about being included (like I was), you need to come check this place out!

I feel, given that we have some new people, this topic deserves another pointing to. I'm relatively new myself, but everyone should consider hopping into skype and, even more importantly, getting into mumble with us. I was surprised how busy mumble is and how absolutely friendly the entire group is. If you are worried about being included (like I was), you need to come check this place out!

Huh, I didn't know there was a mumble! Where's the post for that?

Yea, how do we find the info for your guys' mumble? Also, could you guys add me on Skype pls? Skype name edmont.hylas

thank you! :thumbsup:

Is muble like skype chat? Or is it more talk based?

Is muble like skype chat? Or is it more talk based?

Mumble is more about talking rather than typing. Skype is the place to go for pretty consistently active type-chatting, though.

eeeehhhh.... I might as well. Lol. best way to meet you all 

technopoptart

please and thankyou♥

Hey Abaigeal I think I saw you in that FFXIV stream, I didn't know it was you! ^~^

Are lurkers allowed? I like seeing what people are talking about but may not have a lot to say..

Nekomeshii is my skype handle though.

If you don't mind yet another quiet observer, you can also add me to the chatroom. I won't be able to join in any calls, but text should be alright. I may come and go depending on the content of the chat, but Skype is more instantaneous than posting, so it could be useful.

My Skype username is sanguinefenrir.