Home away from Home(Skype)

Gerik

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I want to update this post with the current information!

***UPDATED***

The Skype chat is still going and is made up of many, many people. This chat is not affiliated with any Linkshell or the RPC, it's just kind of a place for all of us to gather.

Anyone can invite people to the chat.

There is really only one rule; If someone asks you to stop doing something, stop, or take it to a private chat. Please be respectful, and if an argument begins for whatever reason, please take it to a side chat. :)

That... and don't send files. Upload to Imgur.

If anyone has any issues, please let me know.

Admin: Deirdre

Moderator: Xenedra

Moderator: Alothia

*EDIT* Please note due to a glitch we have migrated to a new chat. If you have not gotten the invite to the chat follow the above link OR poke someone for an invite.

Thanks!

ABOVE POST UPDATED! Please note the Skype chat has moved to a different window due to a glitch.

I'm not sure the link method is working appropriately. It gives the error "The host of this conversation is currently offline. You can close this window and when the host is next online you will be added to the IM."

I'm don't know if this is because it's directing to someone in particular in the chat, and I have terrible timing, or if the link method is just not working.

ABOVE POST UPDATED! Please note the Skype chat has moved to a different window due to a glitch.

I'm not sure the link method is working appropriately. It gives the error "The host of this conversation is currently offline. You can close this window and when the host is next online you will be added to the IM."

I'm don't know if this is because it's directing to someone in particular in the chat, and I have terrible timing, or if the link method is just not working.

Strange... it's a new feature of Skype that I just found out about, maybe it doesn't work. Lameeeee

Add me to Skype and I'll invute you -> s058linda