Wayfarer's: Bar and Grill - 5/18, 7pm-10pm CST

[align=center]Wayfarer_background_logo.png[/align]

[align=center]Hungry? Thirsty? Looking for a place to socialize while you partake in fine dining and palatable drink? Then look no further than Wayfarer's Rest! We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and our service, and we want to give our all to provide you with one of the best experiences you'll ever find. Looking for a place to drink casually? Come try one of our many signature drinks. Can't find a good wine? We supply only the best provided by Sundsteigen vineyards. Maybe you are looking for a place to take out that special someone for a dinner you will both enjoy? Try our Bomb Croquette, our Fried/Grilled Dodo, or maybe even our succulent Hellfire Steak and take in the atmosphere as we provide live performances every night by some of the most talented Bards in Eorzea.

Good food, good drinks, and good company. Come as a guest, leave as family. We look forward to serving you!

Lightningsdays, servings start at the 19th bell, but we are always open for company. Located in Ward Six, plot fifty-eight of the Goblet.[/align]

[align=center]____________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]Where: Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet

When: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST, Every other Thursday

Good Morning Everyone! Or Good Afternoon, Good Evening, or Good Night![/align]

We welcome everyone to come join us on our weekly gathering night. While we are always open for walk-ins, Thursdays will now be a common night where we will have staff present to ensure everyone has a great time. Pick any selection from our menu and enjoy the quality of RP that we pride ourselves on. From a round of drinks to a three course meal, we always enjoy meeting and serving anyone who walks through our doors. I look forward to seeing a full house again with both new and old faces alike.

[align=center]Wayfarersborder_break.png[/align]

[align=center]Details, Rules, and Random Facts of Our Weekly Tavern Night[/align]

• Anyone is welcome, but we ask that your character remain courteous during their stay.
  • No fighting in the Rest, take it outside.
  • Drinks are served at our bar by our staff with interactions. While you might have to wait your turn, you deal with actual people, not NPCs.
  • If you wish to dine at Wayfarer's Rest, speak to the hostess to be seated and for a link to our menu.
    *Our menu is undergoing a rework at this time*
  • Those working at the Rest will be marked with a 'Looking to Meld' symbol by their names.
  • While we advertise closing at 10:00 pm CST, we are actually open all night if people would like to stay and RP. This is only the required cutoff time for our staff members; whom may stay and continue to serve regardless.

Hi!

I'm pretty new to the game and looking to meet cool RP people. Where is the Goblet? Is that Limsa's housing district?

The Goblet is the Ul'dah housing

The Mist is Limsa's

Lavender Beds is Gridania's

Sometimes you'll see stuff abbreviated as "G, W4, P23" which is The Goblet, Ward 4, Plot 23. Hope that helps!

I need to keep an eye on this.

Damned timezones.

Just to clarify, it will be:

5 PST

7 CST

8 EST

As far as time breaks down in the US. I am unsure of the EU Time Zones off the top of my head, but those are the equivalent to 7 CST.

We don't mind if a few stop in early, but we start getting everything together at around 6:30.

I need to keep an eye on this.

Damned timezones.

Just to clarify, it will be:

5 PST

7 CST

8 EST

As far as time breaks down in the US. I am unsure of the EU Time Zones off the top of my head, but those are the equivalent to 7 CST.

We don't mind if a few stop in early, but we start getting everything together at around 6:30.

I will do my best to drop by!

That'll be 1 am GMT. Myself and some friends might stop by if we're still awake but hope you have a great night either way. :D

That'll be 1 am GMT. Myself and some friends might stop by if we're still awake but hope you have a great night either way. :D

It is quite late for those on EU times. As I mentioned earlier, we don't mind if a few come in early, but the place doesn't get packed until later on in the night. Thank you for your support!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! We will not be hosting our Friday tavern night for a bit. I have some RL obligations that will keep me busy for awhile and we will be re-staffing our waitresses. See you all in April!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nef!

Rini's away from the game until the 11th due to... -confetti- getting married IRL!

I'll have some events going up on our FC calendar tomorrow, this weekend we did a big redecorating of our venue and we'll be definitely wanting people to come by and weigh in. I'll keep you posted!

K. I'll be getting the tumblr post out tomorrow afternoon so try to get anything going on this week in by then.

Just wanted to give a head's up that our events are on hiatus until Rini returns, except for the classes which Ari is running. After Rini's back we will probably have some events later in the month, though. Keep an eye out. :)

• 2 months later...

We are currently renovating Wayfarer's Rest, re-staffing our staff, re-stocking our stock, and looking to the future to once again provide a place for social entertainment. We've been silent for a few months, but don't blink, we'll be coming back with a bang. If you were a fan of our tavern nights, or someone who just enjoys good company, we implore you keep an eye out for future posts and the return of our lovely tavern.

Be well!