☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!]

Usagi-hime

Greetings, salutations, and all of the above. As you probably realized, I'm a brand new FFXIV roleplayer really excited about joining this new community. After trying out the game, stumbling upon this website, and throwing myself face first into the lore of FFXIV, I found myself pulled in WAY too deep in a short period of time.

With Tera Online as my first true MMO experience, I was ready to try something new and this seemed like a good way to broaden my horizons. So I got myself set up and paid my way onto the Balmung server (even though gods know I tried every trick I found online to sneak my way onto the server, I eventually broke down and forked over the cash I did) so I could get a taste of the famous RP Server of legend.

I can't wait to start up some silly new adventures and make some new friends. ~

My main is Olive Faelyn so don't be afraid to ever say hello, I'm always up for an RP session or just a friendly chat. Hope to see you all online soon. ~:love:

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! :) TERA was my first actual MMO as well, and I can say that FFXIV does not disappoint, especially where role-play is concerned!

*tosses you all of the love as a fellow Tera-er* :love::love::love:

I'm pretty excited, and I'm happy to say I finally found my way around creating a Wiki for Olive. God I'm exhausted, and I'm not even finished with it!

@Fen Can't wait for future interactions. xD

@Lady Krist I'll make sure to do just that. ~

Welcome to the dark side! We offer cookies. :D

If you need any help or just want RP, feel free to drop me a tell/pm (kinda rotating BnS). Always happy to help. ^^

I come with my OWN cookies, but I'll be sure to take you up on yours as well. Huehuehue.

And thanks, I'll make sure to keep that in mind. ~

@Lori'vaen *ALL OF THE FLUFFY HUGGLES* Thank you very much. :love:

Welcome to the RPC and Balmung! RP server of legend is a pretty fair assessment and I don't think that you'll be disappointed. Across my own considerable RP experience I have never encountered anything quite like the Balmung community. Welcome again and looking forward to RPing with you sometime!

Welcome to the RPC and Balmung! RP server of legend is a pretty fair assessment and I don't think that you'll be disappointed. Across my own considerable RP experience I have never encountered anything quite like the Balmung community. Welcome again and looking forward to RPing with you sometime!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I'm already in love with this wonderful community and I'm happy to be apart of it now. I'd love to roleplay with you anytime. (^ - ^)

@Zhavi No bastard magitek child here, but I do have cookies.

@Aya Thank you, yours is cute as well. Honestly I just slapped one together. X3