RPC Tarot card set

Xenedra

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up artists! Tomorrow me and a few others are going to try and finalize the list of people who've requested cards. Miraculously there are only a few double requests, which I will try and hammer out tomorrow as well, but then I'd like to arrange a time for the artists to get together and discuss who would like to draw which cards/people.

I found that the Seven of Swords is best suited to Isaac.

Upright - Sudden desire and impulse.  A card of caution in the face of opposition.  Change of residence, job or possibly both.  An indication of triumph in the face of adversity, but must be through cunning.  No real progress, through lack of purpose.

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Counsel and specific advice.  Reluctance to carry through daring actions when necessary, failure of nerve and indecision.  Surrender when victory is almost in sight.  Inability and reluctance to complete what has been started.

If that one's already taken than :(

*EDIT*

Oh, major arcana... alright. Hmm. Let me get back to you on that one.

I found that the Seven of Swords is best suited to Isaac.

Upright - Sudden desire and impulse.  A card of caution in the face of opposition.  Change of residence, job or possibly both.  An indication of triumph in the face of adversity, but must be through cunning.  No real progress, through lack of purpose.

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Counsel and specific advice.  Reluctance to carry through daring actions when necessary, failure of nerve and indecision.  Surrender when victory is almost in sight.  Inability and reluctance to complete what has been started.

If that one's already taken than :(

*EDIT*

Oh, major arcana... alright. Hmm. Let me get back to you on that one.

Minor Arcana are fine too. I suggested one for Paradyme that was fine, at least.

Xenedra toss Abai up there for something. why not?! I care not what card... :P lol i know i am such a big help

actually Queen of Coins suits her...

Like all court cards, the Queen of Coins is commonly interpreted to refer to a person playing some role in the life of the questioner; although it may represent the inquirer. Queens are said to represent mother figures and adult women, or young women mature for their years; women of knowledge and wisdom. She can also be a business woman, a patron of the arts, a provider, or one that works hard for material success. She is a maternal, nurturing, down-to-earth person, who is concerned with the welfare of others, especially those she cares for. The interpreted physical characteristics of the suit of coins include dark hair and eyes, dark complexions and sturdy build.