RPC Tarot card set

Xenedra

We are still taking requests for cards not on this list and would loooove to fill out the whole deck!

The current list of assigned Tarot cards is as follows:

Major Arcana:

Fool - Miya

Magician - Rikitiki Tavatiki

High Priestess - Eva

Empress - Deirdre

Emperor - Ban

Hierophant - Kylin

Lovers - Xenedra

Chariot - Mtoto

Strength - Rhostel

Hermit - Shurin

Fortune - Gerik

Justice - Yssen

Hanged Man - Zesiro

Death - Gospel

Temperance - Isilwen

Devil - Klarimel

Tower - Feral Ren

Star - Nel

Moon - Paradyme

Sun - Aveline

Judgement - Manari

The World - Sienna

Minor Arcana:

King of Coins - Myllor

Knight of Coins - Fearless

Nine of Coins - Moltove

King of Swords - Siobhain

Queen of Swords - Kannadi

Knight of Swords - Shippuu

Seven of Swords - Isaac Vadoma

Knight of Wands - Endemerrin

Page of Wands - Kerr

Seven of Wands - Koumoru Doumoru

If you've ended up with a card you REALLY don't like, do let us know and feel free to request a different card. PLEASE do not request a card that's already taken on the list, I will just tell you no : P.

Hmm... yeah ok.

I was referring to the first post. Let me double check the edit dates.

Hmm, no edit dates shown. Well the post you linked is newer. Usually when you have a major project thread, when you create a post later in the thread that has an itemized list, you'd update the original post with that information.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

P.S. I edited this post twice, and I see no information indicating that the post has been edited. Does the forum even keep track of that information?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better if you inquire with Xenedra via PM regardless, I could very well be wrong as the forum does not list when posts are edited.

Edit: Lies, the posts show when they are edited at the top.

Oh, now it shows. Well that means Feral Ren is on the list. Looking forward to seeing the final product, though! :)

So, is there a reason Feral Ren isn't listed anywhere? I'm pretty sure I mentioned my interest in having her be in the cards.

:|

As the person who was initially assigned to draw your card, it was my understanding that you were removed from the list due to having openly stated that you were leaving the community. Since it's a project for and of the community, continued participation, or at least intent thereof, is a requirement for eligibility.

Does this mean you do want to be part of the community again? If so, I would strongly suggest you focus on mending bridges with those who you had conflicts before inserting yourself back into community projects. I know I wasn't involved in the events that led to you leaving, but what I saw seemed heated enough that it needs to be the priority to resolve. We don't need bad blood tainting something that should be unambiguously good fun. :thumbsup:

I was informed by Aysun, I believe, that you had no intention of remaining a part of this community, or, in fact, even staying on the Balmung (or whatever it will be later) server. As Rhostel said, this is a project for the community and if you're not part of it, you don't get a card : P.

On a side note, I've heard some rumors floating around that there's been a bit of pettiness going on involving this project. I will not, of course, name names, or even state the supposed events involved in these rumors, so don't even ask! But I would like to ask if these rumors are in fact true, that those involved please reconsider their opinions/actions. Rhostel summed it up quite well: " We don't need bad blood tainting something that should be unambiguously good fun." This project is about uniting our community, not throwing a temper tantrum and undermining the very spirit of unity. Ultimately I hope these rumors are false and this request was unnecessary : ).

I was informed by Aysun, I believe, that you had no intention of remaining a part of this community, or, in fact, even staying on the Balmung (or whatever it will be later) server. As Rhostel said, this is a project for the community and if you're not part of it, you don't get a card : P.

On a side note, I've heard some rumors floating around that there's been a bit of pettiness going on involving this project. I will not, of course, name names, or even state the supposed events involved in these rumors, so don't even ask! But I would like to ask if these rumors are in fact true, that those involved please reconsider their opinions/actions. Rhostel summed it up quite well: " We don't need bad blood tainting something that should be unambiguously good fun." This project is about uniting our community, not throwing a temper tantrum and undermining the very spirit of unity. Ultimately I hope these rumors are false and this request was unnecessary : ).

I will confirm that I will be taking Feral Ren to wherever my guild decides to go. I will still roleplay from time to time. I also am considering rolling a roleplay alt on the RP server alongside the RPC at a later date. Things are just not too friendly for me right now.

I was asking about the tarot cards mainly because I wanted to at least see that Feral Ren, as a character, would still be regarded as part of the continuity in the RP community, despite the issues that have happened in the past. Think of it as my wish to ensure that Feral Ren, as a character, is not forgotten.

Sorry for all the confusion, frustration, etc.

All the cards that have been produced so far, look fantastic. Keep up the great work, Xenedra.

On a side note, I've heard some rumors floating around that there's been a bit of pettiness going on involving this project. I will not, of course, name names, or even state the supposed events involved in these rumors, so don't even ask! But I would like to ask if these rumors are in fact true, that those involved please reconsider their opinions/actions.

In regards to this, please speak to all parties involved if you'd like if you haven't already. Some things aren't as bad as they look?

SHINEY CHANGE OF SUBJECT~! ♥

Miya sha As:

nplrPvr.jpg

I think one of the most entertaining and fun things I have been indulging in the most is the research of the symbolism behind each card. Though This one is my favorite because the "fool" is always shown with a faithful companion or dog...that represents the reward we feel and receive when one feels they are on the right path and believe in where its going. I subbed a dog for the baybee chocobo~!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While I can't speak on behalf of the other artist, I have a feeling we've all been working on and off on this project...aside from Ms. Pump-Out-Paintings-Like-No-Ones-Business (curse you Abaigeal for making us all look like scrubs!) :P

On my end, I've been working on the hermit card for the past month or so...Been switching between that, the zodiac project, and a bunch of other stuff. 

Spoiler for those who want to see the progress on it. I don't really want to flood this thread with WIP pics, but just wanted to let you know the project isn't dead!

cYiqdzC.jpg

I haven't given up on this, in fact it's my priority as far as projects go, but I've done essentially nothing. There's a health-related explanation that's keeping me from drawing much in general, but I won't bore with the specifics.

Basically, what I'm saying is I have nothing to say. :\