ISO: Tribal-ish gear?

And by that, I mean think tribal Miqo'te to the tune of Native Americans.

One of my new RP characters is a Moonkeeper and I'm looking to have him being more tribal/clan related then what I've normally seen played. Play him in the evening hours mostly, respects the clans females, more passive, hunting in the shroud etc.

What I'm looking for is gear or items that would make this role more believable. Currently I'm sporting items such as the bone necklace and a feather harpoon. Does anyone else know of items with a similar theme that I can pick up or farm for?

(Wrote this as Edda posted apparently >,<)

The tribal looking gear, more popular for these sorts of characters, is something you will need to have your character leveled and in the HW areas to get.  Probably -the- most popular piece you can see here: 

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah58/Nevermorelies/Wilding_zpsygr7i3c3.png

The arms, legs, and feet of this set are particularly tribal/native themed, and can be acquired in some shade by BRD/MCH, Healers, Tanks, and DRGs.  Really the entire set, including the body, is a set which could be called tribal themed, with furs and skins, and small trinkets adorning much of the armor.  Here is a picture of one shade of the body piece:

http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/images/4/4e/Skydruid-fur.png

This set can be obtained from Sohm Al lvl53-54

Other items you could use: moccasins, there are a couple pairs of these, one a glamour pair that recently came out which can be dyed if you purchase the more expensive ones.

Weapons which I think could work:

Bladed Lance, obtained from Mogshop, is somewhat tribal looking.

Darklight Harpoon

Gridanian Harpoon

Trench Harpoon, which can be obtained at the Gold Suacer.

I am certain there are more things which can be suggested, hope this gave you something to make a goal of for your character, having the perfect set ICly can be a great motivator!

If you want to go strictly by what we see ingame, go take a look at the Coeurclaw raiders and the likes. They seem to use similar stuff than serpent sergeant kecks and jackets. 

If you want to go full your own clan personal flavour, yeah, probably the woad set.

The tribal looking gear, more popular for these sorts of characters, is something you will need to have your character leveled and in the HW areas to get.  Probably -the- most popular piece you can see here: 

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah58/Nevermorelies/Wilding_zpsygr7i3c3.png

That’s my boy, and in that particular photo he’s wearing:

Weapon: Baldur Bow

Head: Hallowed Chestnut Mask of Aiming

Body: Light Steel Galerus

Hands: Woad Skyhunter’s Armlets

Legs: Woad Skyhunter’s Breeches

Feet: Dhalmelskin Leggings of Aiming

Here’s a full-body picture for reference with my ladybug friend.

And here’s a screenshot of the Woad body (Woad Skyhunter’s Fur) and head (Woad Skyhunter’s Fur) pieces for BRD/MCH.

- - -

An alternate version I use on my AST:

Body: South Seas Talisman (or Coeurl Talisman)

Hands: Woad Skydruid’s Armlets

Legs: Woad Skydruid’s Breeches

Feet: Mildewed Thighboots

Fanged earrings and bone/horn necklaces add a nice touch to any tribal-inspired glamour, and there’s quite a few choices of weapons to be had to complement the theme. I hope you enjoy your character and have fun creating a tribal-look for'im!

For the sake of your wallet, I don't really think the Thavnairian stuff really screams "tribal"... /rubs cheek In my humble opinion, anyways. The Thavnairian stuff makes me think more of west-Asian inspired settings like FFXI's Aht Urghan than "Native American"-style tribes. Of course there are tribal cultures in real-life west Asia, but their clothes are still significantly less ornate. I really like the new dhalmelskin/expeditioner's glamour set, although the top for females has that weird dangly thing on one side that seems like it would get in the way.

Yes but uhhh, we don't all have wealthy friends:)

In my defense, I am only just finding out they were expensive lol She didn't tell me. She just made them for me. ._. It's one of those things, the more I hear people tell me how much they cost the more I feel bad for just being like "Yay thanks!" lol

If you get the mats I will craft stuff for folks for free.

I'm not epix crafting just got everything at 60 with basic HQ gear. However, I can craft the level 50 stuff. The level 60 many star craft needs massive crafting stats, so can't even attempt these.