Lovable(?) lizard looking for connections

I already got my foot in the door through a few other people's threads, but I thought it couldn't hurt to put this up on it's own so I don't have to do anymore hijacking.

Character Wiki: Here

Didn't get a whole lot of success while just trying to walk around and get things rolling impromptu, so reaching out to anyone who's trying to branch out as well.

If your character has or is:

• Someone who's spent a lot of time travelling, exploring or an outdoors-man
  • Is from Othard, or lived there.
  • Familiar with or a participant of mercenary work

Then you might already have a reason to get something rolling.

If you have questions or want to pitch something so we can meet up at some point just either send me a PM here on the forums, and then a friend request in-game if you like - probably the best way to get in contact with me.

Currently operating out of UTC/GMT +3 because reasons, so my hours might be kinda' weird for US based people but who knows.

Well, that's that. Look forward to hearing from you!

Time traveling... maybe :)

There are quite a few EU players but not always easy to find. I'd suggest some of the EU timed events and LSs.

My hedge witch main can fit in with anything. Aside from that I have a cursed AuRa male that could suit for a contact.

Now this one is up my alley. I've got a Highlander named Heidrek who has spent the better part of the last decade as a wandering pilgrim, so he would have plenty of great experience (starving) traveling Eorzea. I live on the west coast but work graveyards and afternoon shifts at the moment so might happen to be around when you are.

My character is not from Othard, but pretty much meets the other criteria in some way. I also live in the GMT+1 timezone (+2 atm, due to stupid Daylight Savings time) so being online at similar hours shouldn't be too difficult.

Sounds good to me!

If you can catch me and I'm not busy, I'm always up for something. I usually hang out around Ul'dah when I'm on.

Don't hesitate to reach me/us out!

Thanks, work has been keeping my kind of busy for the past few days but I'm still trying to get in touch with people.

Nebbs

Time traveling... maybe :)

There are quite a few EU players but not always easy to find. I'd suggest some of the EU timed events and LSs.

My hedge witch main can fit in with anything. Aside from that I have a cursed AuRa male that could suit for a contact.

Yeah, that seems to be the case, oh well, I'm only working under this current timezone due to circumstances.

Either way, doesn't matter to me. 

Now this one is up my alley. I've got a Highlander named Heidrek who has spent the better part of the last decade as a wandering pilgrim, so he would have plenty of great experience (starving) traveling Eorzea. I live on the west coast but work graveyards and afternoon shifts at the moment so might happen to be around when you are.

Sounds cool, definitely might be able to work something out.

Thanks again for the responses, took me awhile to get back because of work, but I'll try to get in touch soon if you haven't already heard from me.

My character is a wanderer himself! He lives in the Shroud, but often does work for Clan Centurio as a monster hunter, which takes him all over the place. Always eager to meet new people and share stories.

I'm east coast US, so I know the time zones are a little awkward, but I'm up at strange hours myself.