Looking for Australians.

So I've been running into an issue recently. Most of the folk I RP with regularly, including my FC, are EU-centric and the other few are US based. Since at the moment, at lot of my time ingame is during the afternoon and evening in Australian time, I've been severely devoid of both RP and generally just people to hang around and chat with for most of my online time.

And as such I have come looking for any other Australians (Or other folk active between 2am and 2pm GMT) who RP on Balmung and wouldn't be opposed to having an extra RP buddy and friend, for doing friend things with. I'm a long-term Heavy RPer and can promise decent storyline potential and quality of RP, as well as general shenanigans. 

If you meet this criteria and are interested, throw me a reply in this thread, message me or throw me a whisper ingame on K'aila Riki. 

300x250http://puu.sh/omEbs/538e980949.jpg[/img]

Aha! Another who's been experiencing a similar issue to me. Us Aussies get the short end of the straw when it comes to trying to find consistent RP on Balmung, and I'd definitely be up for making a few friends from my side of the world. ^^

So I've been running into an issue recently. Most of the folk I RP with regularly, including my FC, are EU-centric and the other few are US based. Since at the moment, at lot of my time ingame is during the afternoon and evening in Australian time, I've been severely devoid of both RP and generally just people to hang around and chat with for most of my online time.

And as such I have come looking for any other Australians (Or other folk active between 2am and 2pm GMT) who RP on Balmung and wouldn't be opposed to having an extra RP buddy and friend, for doing friend things with. I'm a long-term Heavy RPer and can promise decent storyline potential and quality of RP, as well as general shenanigans. 

If you meet this criteria and are interested, throw me a reply in this thread, message me or throw me a whisper ingame on K'aila Riki. 

300x250http://puu.sh/omEbs/538e980949.jpg[/img]

AMG I love that portrait. What are the goggles?

I'm not in Australia, sadly! (Well planning to be there briefly in the near future but that'sit ^^)

(I also might wish I were an Aussie for the amazing accent...)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My appologies for a late reply, it was only recently I thought to try this site to connect with fellow Aussies.

My character's name is W'saevia Eersteklas, and her IC wife is called Tiana Nix. I'm usually online most weekends, and in the evening, circa 7pm AES/DT (*shakes fist at pesky daylight savings).

I'll include a link to my RPC library character page, feel free to give it a look, and if you feel like organising RP, just drop me a PM whenever I'm online.

I asked about a Down Under server when I first started the game and Tonberry and Masamune were recommended to me. Then I asked about RP and I got to watch the tumbleweeds blow past. xD It really seems as if the RP is all on Balmung/Gilgamesh.

*raises hand*

I'm also Australian and only recently met a couple of other players also in this timezone. It's very difficult (especially on FF!) to find consistent partners and free companies that don't mind our weird timezone- but I'm still holding hope!

Poke me any time for rp! :love:

It's very difficult (especially on FF!) to find consistent partners and free companies that don't mind our weird timezone- but I'm still holding hope!

Very true. Kinda shocked there isn't an Aussie-run OOC Linkshell for people of our timezone to see who's online, and form new conenctions. Maybe I'll have to address that... Start off with a discord server, so it's clear who needs an invite...

Maybe watch this space?

Introducing the Australian Linkshell Network (Discord Server).

Given that there is no visible attempt by Aussies to connect Aussies, I have taken it upon myself to create the "Australian Linkshell Network", a discord for Aussie RP'ers on Balmung, to find and meet Aussie RP'ers in Balmung. Should there be enough demand, a linkshell will be created in-game for this community.

Let's all work together and create a solid community for all of us to find and enjoy RP!

https://discord.gg/BFerXVF

Less people from down under than I'd hoped, but I will not be discouraged! And another South Aussie, too! ^^ I'll try to poke you all in game, and maybe we can RP! I have 8 different characters, but the two I'm on most consistently are Y'amra Tia, and X'vahn Yoloskiir. Poke me if you see me and I'll respond.