[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE

Should I include more commission options?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I include more commission options?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigoodness, thank you so much for your kind compliment ;/////; Fujishima is actually one of my favorite game artists, so hearing this from you was very humbling.

I'm glad that all of my years of hard work didn't go to waste ;u;

And gosh, thank you so much ^^ There's actually one open slot right now if you are interested ^o^ I hope to make your first commission experience a good one C:

I'll do it. xD

I thought maybe there was something about the style that looked familiar.

So the pictures will be colored like how images on your DeviantArt are colored, and not watercolor? Either is fine with me, just wanted to make sure.

Ah, thank you~! >/////<

I love his art, especially his work for Tales and Ah, Megami-sama ^o^

Oh, these commissions will all be in watercolor, but if you see another sample that you would like to commission me for, please feel free to ask :D

Ah, no that suits me just fine. xD

I really like what you did with McBeef's AV already. Hopefully the sudden swarm of people is not too overwhelming lol.

Thank you for clarifying ^o^

And gosh .////. Thank you so much for your compliment! I really had a lot of fun drawing his avatar >/////<

:D It's not overwhelming at all, but thank you so much for your concern ;u; I love working hard ^o^)b

...Just have to figure out how to setup a waiting list...and respond accordingly ;u; I'm really new to making a waiting list, but am super-grateful that people like my work Q/////Q

I would like to be on the list too! I love arts! :cactuar:

I have no idea how many slots you have for commissions...

But put me on the list please! :)

Ah, thank you so much for your interest ;u; I usually just have 2 slots open at a time because I want to do the best I can for each commission ^^

But I'll add you to the waiting list and will reply back to you when more slots are free :D I hope that's okay ^^

Thank you so much for your time and have a nice Monday C:

I'd love one as well if spots are open!

Ahhh, thank you so much for the interest ;u; I'll put you on the waiting list and will reply back to you as soon as more slots open up :D Thank you for taking the time to read this and please have a nice Monday C:

[align=center]Hi, everyone :D I recently got a bunch of these watercolor headshots done and I really enjoyed doing them ^^[/align]

[align=center]2016_ffxiv_comm_wchs_compilation_1_9_by_kura_ou-da14f06.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Thank you so much for looking~![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]If you are interested in commissioning me for one of your own, they will be $15 (USD) each :)[/align]

[align=center]---[/align]

[align=center]SLOTS

*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED ^^[/align]

[align=center]Please comment here to reserve a slot on the waiting list, and I will reply back as soon as I can :D Thank you so much~! <33333[/align]

[align=center]1. Aya[/align]

[align=center]2. Warren Castille [/align]

[align=center]---

WAITING LIST

1. Caspar *info received

2. MariePoppo

3. Magistrea

4. Roen

5. Lililove

6. Heidrek Warsong

COMPLETE

1. McBeef©

---[/align]

[align=center]My normal CGing style is shown in my most recent pieces.

*If you would like to commission me for pieces similar to the ones in my gallery, please feel free to ask in this thread (since I can't edit/see my poll, I apologize ;; ).[/align]

[align=center]ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME: 3 days[/align]

• PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
    INFORMATION REQUIRED: Decent-sized references that aren't too dark/blurry (1000+ pixels in width), a description of the avatar's expression, style you'd prefer character to be drawn (cute or more masculine/feminine - bishounen or bishoujo, basically).
  • THESE ARE *SPEED* COMMISSIONS, so they will not come with progress screenshots like fully-rendered, painted pieces would have. 
  • My art style ranges from moe to bishounen (I am still honing my bishoujo style)

I'll take a spot on the waiting list as well if there are any free.

Thank you so much for your interest ;u; There are still spots on the waiting list :D I'll add you to it now and will reply back again once more slots open up for commissions ^^

Thank you for your patience ^u^

Oh dear buddha, so many people already. I'd reserve one as well if possible! I absolutely love the style you got going.

xD Ah, I really liked how you mentioned "Buddha" ^^ Have you ever seen or read "Saint Onii-san"?

And thank you so much for your interest--I'll definitely add you to the waiting list and will notify you once slots open up for commissions ;u; Thank you so much for your patience ^o^

[align=center]Hi, everyone :D I recently got a bunch of these watercolor headshots done and I really enjoyed doing them ^^[/align]

[align=center]2016_ffxiv_comm_wchs_compilation_1_9_by_kura_ou-da14f06.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Thank you so much for looking~![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]If you are interested in commissioning me for one of your own, they will be $15 (USD) each :)[/align]

[align=center]---[/align]

[align=center]SLOTS

*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED ^^[/align]

[align=center]Please comment here to reserve a slot on the waiting list, and I will reply back as soon as I can :D Thank you so much~! <33333[/align]

[align=center]1. Aya[/align]

[align=center]2. Warren Castille [/align]

[align=center]---

WAITING LIST

1. Caspar *info received

2. MariePoppo

3. Magistrea

4. Roen

5. Lililove

6. Heidrek Warsong

COMPLETE

1. McBeef©

---[/align]

[align=center]My normal CGing style is shown in my most recent pieces.[/align]

[align=center]

*If you would like to commission me for pieces similar to the ones in my gallery, please feel free to ask in this thread (since I can't edit/see my poll, I apologize ;; ).[/align]

[align=center]ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME: 3 days[/align]

• PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
    INFORMATION REQUIRED: Decent-sized references that aren't too dark/blurry (1000+ pixels in width), a description of the avatar's expression, style you'd prefer character to be drawn (cute or more masculine/feminine - bishounen or bishoujo, basically).
  • THESE ARE *SPEED* COMMISSIONS, so they will not come with progress screenshots like fully-rendered, painted pieces would have. 
  • My art style ranges from moe to bishounen (I am still honing my bishoujo style)

Am I on the list? I believe I sent you information. I can send it again, if not.

Sukaaretto would like to be added to the wait list!! :)

I will bug you through PM

Hello~! Thank you so much for your interest :) I've added you to the waiting list and will notify you again once commission slots are free via pm because your information has already been received ^^ Thanks for your patience :D

I'll do it. xD

I thought maybe there was something about the style that looked familiar.

So the pictures will be colored like how images on your DeviantArt are colored, and not watercolor? Either is fine with me, just wanted to make sure.

Ah, thank you~! >/////<

I love his art, especially his work for Tales and Ah, Megami-sama ^o^

Oh, these commissions will all be in watercolor, but if you see another sample that you would like to commission me for, please feel free to ask :D

Ah, no that suits me just fine. xD

I really like what you did with McBeef's AV already. Hopefully the sudden swarm of people is not too overwhelming lol.

Thank you for clarifying ^o^

And gosh .////. Thank you so much for your compliment! I really had a lot of fun drawing his avatar >/////<

:D It's not overwhelming at all, but thank you so much for your concern ;u; I love working hard ^o^)b

...Just have to figure out how to setup a waiting list...and respond accordingly ;u; I'm really new to making a waiting list, but am super-grateful that people like my work Q/////Q

I would like to be on the list too! I love arts! :cactuar:

Ah, thank you so much~! I've added you onto the waitlist and will notify you again via pm once commission slots are open since your info has already been received :D Thank you so much for your patience~!

I want to reserve one, no two! I need this style for Arala and Quint:D

Ah, thank you so much for the interest ;u; I've added you onto the waitlist and will notify you again via pm once commission slots are open since you've already sent me info ^^ Thank you so much for your patience :D

I would like to reserve a spot on the waiting list too if possible!

Ah, of course ^^ Thank you so much for your interest ;u; I'll add you to the waiting list and will reply back to you again once more commission slots are open. Thank you so much for your patience :D

I would like to queue also!

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience :) I wanted to notify you that commission slots were available, so if you are ready, please feel free to pm me your references and information :D Thank you for taking your time to read this ^^

I have no idea how many slots you have for commissions...

But put me on the list please! :)

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience :) I wanted to notify you that commission slots were available, so if you are ready, please feel free to pm me your references and information :D Thank you for taking your time to read this ^^

I'd love one as well if spots are open!