[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE

Should I include more commission options?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I include more commission options?

• Yes
    • No

Kura is one of the most friendly, skilled, cheap (seriously, raise your prices!) and communicative artists I've worked with. Highly recommended.

Q//A//Q Omigosh, Warren, you're too kind ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I've just tried my best so far, and really appreciate your kind words and encouragement .//////. Words alone can't express my gratitude.

And as for raising my prices, I'll try QuQ I understand the negative effects of under-pricing, especially as an Art minor and someone who's completed a year of college Econ courses. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you so much to you and the kind people who have encouraged and supported me to do this >//////<

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If possible I'd like to uh... Get back in line again. Please give everyone else priority though!

Damnit Warren! How much you got to burn!? I want more too but damn may budgets :(

I do okay. I just divert my "get drunk and buy shit I don't need from Amazon at 4am" budget into supporting an artist with mad skillz.

• 2 weeks later...

If possible I'd like to uh... Get back in line again. Please give everyone else priority though!

Q//A//Q Ahhh, omigosh, Warren...I'm really honored Q//~//Q Thank you so much! I'm really grateful--I'll add you to the waiting list again.

Thank you so much for your kindness ./////.

(and gosh, you and @Parth Makeo must be good friends or bros >/////<)

I'd like to be added to the list please. :)

Hello~! I'd really like to thank you for your patience and would like to notify you that more commission slots have been opened :D Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready and thank you again for your time ^^

<= I LOVE :love:

Thank you and 5 star review ;)

Ahhh, thank you~! I'm super-happy that I could do my best to portray your character the best I could Q////Q

And I apologize for getting to pms so slowly ;; Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by people's kind intentions, and it's the perfect boost after a day of hard work QuQ

Hello!! I was wondering if commissions are still open? If so how much would you charge for a original drawing request? I have never commissioned anyone for a drawing so I'm not sure how it works, but I saw some of your artwork and thought it was BEAUTIFUL!

Hello! Thank you so much for your question! My commissions are always open, but I usually work through my waitlist. A few people haven't contacted me at all, so I apologize for the additional confusion QAQ

If you are still interested, I can add you to my waitlist and notify you when more slots have opened up ^^ Please let me know ^^

And gosh, thank you so much for liking my art... I'm glad that my years of hard work paid off Q////Q

As for original characters, I am fine with those :) Many of my commissions over the years have been for original characters.

Thank you again for your comment and please let me know if you have any other questions ^^

Hello!! I was wondering if commissions are still open? If so how much would you charge for a original drawing request? I have never commissioned anyone for a drawing so I'm not sure how it works, but I saw some of your artwork and thought it was BEAUTIFUL!

Hello! Thank you so much for your question! My commissions are always open, but I usually work through my waitlist. A few people haven't contacted me at all, so I apologize for the additional confusion QAQ

If you are still interested, I can add you to my waitlist and notify you when more slots have opened up ^^ Please let me know ^^

And gosh, thank you so much for liking my art... I'm glad that my years of hard work paid off Q////Q

As for original characters, I am fine with those :) Many of my commissions over the years have been for original characters.

Thank you again for your comment and please let me know if you have any other questions ^^

I would love to be added to your wait list! My question is when you do a commission...is it sent to the person who ordered it or is it just online?

• 2 months later...

I would love to be added to your wait list! My question is when you do a commission...is it sent to the person who ordered it or is it just online?

Hello, I apologize for the extremely-belated reply Q-Q;;; I don't know why I'm not getting email notifications from here anymore QAQ

If you are still interested, I'd be more than happy to add you to the wait-list, but if not, I totally understand ^^

To answer your previous question: I usually send my commissioners their commissions digitally through my stash site. Commissions are generally mixed media watercolor--some watercolor combined with some digital elements. No one has requested the originals yet, but if they did, I could send them in a mailer reinforced with cardboard for a small shipping fee usually about $4-$5 within the US.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you again for your time! C:

I would love to have you draw my character! But please do not put me on the wait list until commissions are something I can afford. I'm in the process of finding a job and it might be a while before things start rolling.

Oh! Even better, I have noticed your DA so I can follow you on there!

Awww, thank you, I'll be honored .//u//.

And thank you for letting me know--please take as long as you need to find a job--that's far more important--I'll be cheering for you >//u//<)b

I don't update it as much as I used to, but I will try to soon, and will follow you back :D Thank you so much for the watch!

• 3 months later...

Contested User: kura-ou

Type of Dispute: Product Not Delivered

Date of Transaction: June 29th, 2016

Date of Last Update: November 21st, 2016

Do not reply to this post. All inquiries regarding a dispute should be sent via private message or off-site communication ONLY.