[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE

Should I include more commission options?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I include more commission options?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love one as well if spots are open!

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience :) I wanted to notify you that commission slots were available, so if you are ready, please feel free to pm me your references and information :D Thank you for taking your time to read this ^^

I'll send you the info tonight when I get home! <3

61aBM%2BVAsSL._UX385_.jpg

I, too, would like to slip into the end of the line behind all of the other people so far. This thread looks quite interesting and I would like to pay you cash monies for art.

(⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ ) and gosh, you're too kind Q//A//Q I'll add you to the waiting list ASAP and thank you again for your encouraging comment ;u; و

I'd love one as well if spots are open!

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience :) I wanted to notify you that commission slots were available, so if you are ready, please feel free to pm me your references and information :D Thank you for taking your time to read this ^^

I'll send you the info tonight when I get home! <3

Thank you so much~! I'll wait patiently >u<)b

I've love to be on the waiting list if you're opening up to multiple people!

Edit: I'd love to be on the client's list more, but I can wait if I need to!

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience ;u; I'd like you to know that a commission slot opened up ^^ Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready :D and thank you again~! >u<

i'll take a spot on the waiting list too

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience ;u; I'd like you to know that a commission slot opened up ^^ Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready Big Grin And thank you again.

Oh man, can I get in line too!?

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience ;u; I'd like you to know that a commission slot opened up ^^ Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready :D And thank you again.

Thanks for the headsup! I'm currently on shift at the moment but I'll be sure to send you the info when I get home. :D

Oh man, can I get in line too!?

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience ;u; I'd like you to know that a commission slot opened up ^^ Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready :D And thank you again.

Thanks for the headsup! I'm currently on shift at the moment but I'll be sure to send you the info when I get home. :D

Ah, thank you so much for your reply ^^ Please take your time and good luck at work :D

Hopefully it's okay I use it like this. I put a credit and link in my sig. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I am glad to see it pay off so handsomely. xD

I think what I like most is that it's kinda like an RPG party member portait. That and the way the hair flowd reminds me of Sakura Taisen and Tales. Very good job. ^_^

Hopefully it's okay I use it like this. I put a credit and link in my sig. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I am glad to see it pay off so handsomely. xD

I think what I like most is that it's kinda like an RPG party member portait. That and the way the hair flowd reminds me of Sakura Taisen and Tales. Very good job. ^_^

So pretty, Virara! :lol:

Ah, it's definitely okay ;u; Thank you so much for taking your time to ask (so polite!).

And gosh, it was my pleasure~! I loved drawing Virara ^o^

Q//u//Q Awww, thank you so much for the resonating good feels from your comment. Fujishima is one of my idols, so it really means a lot to hear that from you >////<

Thank YOU for again giving me the opportunity to portray your beloved Virara :D

Oh dear buddha, so many people already. I'd reserve one as well if possible! I absolutely love the style you got going.

Hello~! I'd really like to thank you for your patience and would like to notify you that more commission slots have been opened :D Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready and thank you again for your time ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya! I've looked through some of your examples, and decided that I'd love to have something in a style like this! I'm not sure if anymore slots are open, but would it be possible? o:

Hello~! And gosh, thank you so much for the interest ;u; I do have one open slot and am going down the wait list to see if anyone waiting prior to you would be like the slot, but I can definitely add you to the waiting list and will notify you ASAP once a slot has been opened?

Please feel free to pm me your information beforehand, too, if you'd like C:

Thanks again for everything ^o^