[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE

Should I include more commission options?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I include more commission options?

• Yes
    • No

[align=center]Hi, everyone :D I recently got a bunch of these watercolor headshots done and I really enjoyed doing them ^^[/align]

9/7/16 - The good news is that the girl felt bad and actually paid me back... I've been really fortunate Q^Q I'll be finishing up a few more commissions this week and thank everyone for being so patient. Gifts may take longer, but please let me know if you want them both at once or a) commission first or b) gift first ;;

**I'll also be opening new commission slots because I honestly need funds to buy healthy groceries...If I paid all of my money into my student loan payment, I would probably be more miserable QuQ;;;

Because I have social anxiety, I'm afraid to talk...but I hope...that my commissioners will understand that I'm doing all I can, putting as much work as I can, in their commissions, and that I have, with numerous people, always asked if they were unsatisfied, and would completely redraw and paint their commission(s) over again.

I would never do this on deviantArt... Because a lot of people took advantage of me already, and I felt very drained... But the community here has been nothing but encouraging...and I'm doing as much as I can to give back with my art... It's the only thing I can do. I'm not very articulate with words.

*UPDATE* 7/30/16* - Wall of text from before is here Q-Q;;;

Really, everyone, thank you so much for all of your patience! As always, I try to put in extra for everyone who has been so kind and understanding. I can't always reply due to unforeseen reasons, but I want to show that my actions, my art, have meaning behind them.

I WILL BE GETTING TO EVERYONE'S MESSAGE AS SOON AS I CAN SATURDAY EVENING AFTER I RETURN.

*JUNE UPDATES* - I was so optimistic here ;;

**ALSO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAKEN OFF THE WAIT LIST QuQ;;; There are several people that haven't responded for a few weeks, and I'm not sure if they're inactive or no longer interested, but I would greatly appreciate a response under my reply so that I can do my best to keep the waiting list clean and avoid confusion ;u; Thank you so much~!

[align=center]2016_ffxiv_comm_wchs_compilation_1_9_by_kura_ou-da14f06.jpg

2016_ffxiv_comm_wchs_compilation_10_16_by_kura_ou-da4k1c2.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Thank you so much for looking~![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]If you are interested in commissioning me for one of your own, they will be $15 (USD) each :)[/align]

[align=center]WATERCOLOR WAIST-UP

$35 first character, $25 second

2016_waist_up_wc_samples_by_kura_ou-da2w7g5.png

[/align]

[align=center]HEADSHOT SKETCH - not too refined, but more detailed than this for an FFXIV character

2016_ramu_kun_hs_doodle_v2_by_kura_ou-d9tqepi.png

2016_yu_hua_hs_doodle_by_kura_ou-d9tim1y.jpg

$6 - takes 1 day[/align]

[align=center]SIMPLE CELL HEADSHOT

$15 EACH

2016_ffxiv_gift_for_mariepoppo_f_small_by_kura_ou-da2s2f0.png

[/align]

[align=center]WATERCOLOR WAIST-DOWN

$50+

(depending on detail)

2016_comm_ffxiv_c_kyrie_moui_for_mekose101_da_by_kura_ou-da4k1gi.png

2016_comm_ffxiv_howl_for_warren_castille_by_kura_ou-da51ldu.png

2016_comm_ffxiv_wcwu_roen_da_by_kura_ou-da59utq.png

2016_comm_ffxiv_wchs_adeya_f_da_by_kura_ou-dae88rc.png

[/align]

[align=center]DIGITALLY-PAINTED HEADSHOT

$35-$40

2016_ffxiv_haurchefant_greystone_phs_f_twitter_by_kura_ou-da5w7n4.png

2016_gift_p_hs_for_parth_makeo_final_da_by_kura_ou-dacad40.png

[/align]

[align=center]---[/align]

[align=center]SLOTS

*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED ^^[/align]

[align=center]Please comment here to reserve a slot on the waiting list, and I will reply back as soon as I can :D Thank you so much~! <33333[/align]

[align=center]1. Parth Makeo[/align]

[align=center]2. McBeef©

3. Rinikett

4. Aurou

5. LystAP

[/align]

[align=center]---

WAITING LIST

1. Magistrea

2. Lililove - *some info received (9/8/16)

4. Warren Castille

5. DrDucker

6. PhantasticPanda

8. Xehna

10. Warren Castille

12. McBeef©

13. <= WAITING LIST STARTS HERE

14. Totoko *info received

15. Warren Castille

16. Aya

17. GhostlyMaiden

18. FullmoonFeline

19. Artoria

Removed from waiting list by request (please inform me if you are no longer interested, thank you :)): Gharen

COMPLETE

1. McBeef©

2. Aya

3. Warren Castille

4. MariePoppo

5. Caspar

6. Warren Castille

7. Roen

8. Heidrek Warsong

9. LystAP

10. Sukaaretto Ueno

11. Leih

12. Adeya

13. Shoshopu Shopu

---[/align]

[align=center]My normal CGing style is shown in my most recent pieces.

*If you would like to commission me for pieces similar to the ones in my gallery, please feel free to ask in this thread (since I can't edit/see my poll, I apologize ;; ).[/align]

[align=center]ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME: 4 days[/align]

• PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
    INFORMATION REQUIRED: Decent-sized references that aren't too dark/blurry (1000+ pixels in width), a description of the avatar's expression, style you'd prefer character to be drawn (cute or more masculine/feminine - bishounen or bishoujo, basically).
  • THESE ARE *SPEED* COMMISSIONS, so they will not come with progress screenshots like fully-rendered, painted pieces would have.
  • My art style ranges from moe to bishounen (I am still honing my bishoujo style)

[align=center]NEW COMMISSION TYPES

FULL-BODY

2016_comm_ffxiv_leih_f_collage_da_by_kura_ou-dac18i7.gif

$65

adoptable_7_routo_species_i_by_kura_ou-d6y53ur.gif

2014_meiwu_xing_ii_da_by_kura_ou-d7jwyvf.png

2015_emergency_elf_adopt__closed__by_kura_ou-d8mpai9.png

meiwu_xing_viii__on_hold____life_update_by_kura_ou-d9htue4.png

WATERCOLOR FULL-BODY

2016_comm_ffxiv_wcwu_sonny_fier_f_da_by_kura_ou-daft7b4.png

$75

base price depending on difficulty Q-Q This took me at least 15 hours...

CHIBI/FULL-BODY LALAFELL

tumblr_od4o39FCyC1veyh0fo1_500.png

$45

base price depending on difficulty

COUPLE CG

WAIST-UP W/SOME SIMPLE BACKGROUND

$130

2016_comm_mayomie_zansho_x_akibimi_prev_by_kura_ou-da2w5s6.png

comm_tidus_x_yuna_for_alanna_by_kura_ou-d9r6y3o.png

ESTIMATED TIME TAKEN: 2-3 WEEKS

FULL BODY W/MORE COMPLEX SCENERY (feel free to challenge me with architecture if you have large, clear references)

$15/hr

ESTIMATED TIME TAKEN: 20-28 HRS OVER 1 MONTH

zutto_issho__commission_for_chocoppyica__by_kura_ou-d9iyem0.png

comm_yamina_x_hikari_for_lightdarksoysauce_by_kura_ou-d9ktzr8.png

[align=center]TERMS OF SERVICE [/align]

[PAYMENT CONDITIONS]

For orders under $100, full payment must be made upfront. For orders over $100, 1/2 payment must received or I will not start on your commission (other 1/2 is paid after the commission is finished). Full payment upfront is optional for orders over $100.

Any R-18 work is increased 55% from the original base price (i.e. watercolor waist up = $35x 0.55 = $54.25).

Payment must be made through PayPal in USD.

*Extra characters = flat rate price x number of characters unless stated otherwise under the heading.

*Details, armor, weapons - anything that would take me longer than a simple-to-semi-complex character will be charged $5-$20 extra depending on the difficulty.

*UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL "1/3 PAYMENT" BE ACCEPTED.

~*PAYMENT PLANS MAY BE ACCEPTED FOR *TRUSTED* -REPEAT- COMMISSIONERS.

**GENERALLY, commissioners who have paid in full upfront have priority over those who have a) partially paid and b) have a deadline. It would not be fair to someone who paid in full to have to wait behind a someone who partially paid.

[REFUNDS]

NO REFUNDS as every bit of money either goes towards family groceries, bills or textbooks. Only under *DIRE* circumstances will I accept refund requests.

[WHEN WILL MY COMMISSION BE COMPLETED?]

Depending on the details required, it may take 1 week to 6 months or more BUT I assure you that it will be of good quality when you receive it. If I do not contact you for whatever reason, you are free to email or message me and I will do my best to respond within 4 days or less, but PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE OUT OF IT.

[TIME FACTORS]

(I am a recent college graduate whose time is occupied mainly with volunteering/busing to + from said location (2-5 hrs) extra studies and errands for my elderly parents (I'm the only kid, in my 20's, and they are at least 40-50-ish years older--PLEASE UNDERSTAND. I accompany them to most of their doctors' appointments, also. I tend to have more time on the weekends). Sometimes, I get sick because I have iron-deficient anemia or just painful eye strain from being on the PC for work too long.)

**As the commissioner, you have the right to ask for progress images and/or request for me to meet a deadline--DEADLINES ARE GIVEN PRIORITY OVER REGULAR COMMISSIONS, AND SOME CHARGED AN EXTRA "RUSH" FEE (ranging from $15-$45+) IF DEADLINE IS WITHIN 2 WEEKS.

***[DISCLAIMER]***

I may take slightly longer on a commission because I want to improve upon it. With that being said, IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME TO COMPLETE YOUR COMMISSION AS BEST AS I CAN, PLEASE DO NOT COMMISSION ME. I try to put 110% in for all commissions, but there have been a minute amount of less-than-pleasant experiences in the 6 years I have conducted commissions. I greatly, greatly appreciate people's patience and understanding regarding these matters.

[DEADLINES]

I will do my best to meet deadlines so long as they are within 2-4 weeks of payment.

[WIPs]

**WIPS will NOT be given for BUDGET ($6-$35) COMMISSIONS because they are generally speed commissions and can take 3-7 days to complete.

Works-in-progress screenshots will be available for larger, more complete CG commissions.

~You have the option to be SURPRISED or to have WIPs (1 every stage: sketch, flat CG, final CG)

[WIP EDITS]

*I WILL DO MY BEST TO PORTRAY THE CONCEPT/CHARACTER(S) AS BEST I CAN FROM THE INFORMATION THE COMMISSIONER GIVES ME, HOWEVER...

Commissioners are allowed a maximum of 2 changes in the sketch stage, 1 minor coloration changes in the flat CG stage and 2 minor coloration changes in the final CG stage.

***ANY EXTRA CHANGES REQUIRING MORE THAN MINOR COLOR EDITS; i.e., REDRAWING OF THE POSE, FACIAL FEATURES, COSTUME, ADDING A WEAPON, ETC, WILL INDUCE EXTRA FEES IF THESE CHANGES ARE SUGGESTED AFTER THE SKETCH, LINEART AND COMPLETED CG HAVE BEEN SENT AND APPROVED.

*ARTISTIC FREEDOM IS GREATLY-APPRECIATED BUT NOT REQUIRED C:

[WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?]

A 150-dpi image file with a small watermark, usually 800-1400 pixels in width, depending on your type of commission.

Each image will either be transparent or have a simple pattern (dependent on commissioner's request). Backgrounds will be charged extra.

A clean, full-resolution image and/or full .psd file is/are available for commercial usage with the purchase of a license.

[WHAT CAN I DO AND NOT DO WITH MY COMMISSIONED IMAGE?]

YOU MAY:

use it for personal reasons (posting it to your deviantART gallery, using it as your avatar, etc), provided you credit me for the art.

YOU MAY NOT:

-sell my artwork or claim it as yours

-heavily edit my artwork

-remove my watermark if you did not pay for a license

[AS THE ARTIST, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:]

-decline your commission request if I feel that I cannot properly portray what you want

-display the commissioned image(s) in my gallery, tumblr, blog, portfolio, etc

*GOALS FOR LATE MAY/MID-JUNE: A LOT OF PEOPLE I'VE MADE HAPPY WITH MY ART, ENOUGH TO BUY WEEKLY LUNCHES AT THE HOSPITAL AND A GOOD BUTTON MACHINE + GRAPHIC PUNCH + PORTABLE PHONE BATTERY + BLUE LIGHT FILTER (so I can continue more digital work) ^^

**GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER - finish all pending commissions within 1-3 weeks with some extra love, start and finish more raffle contests + art, get rid of depression until after X-Mas, draw some FFXIV and Mystic Messenger for myself ;;

[/align]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to reserve one! I'll send you a reference over PM!

Ah, thank you so much :D I'll be awaiting your pm. But if I can't respond right away, it's because I'll be sleeping ;u; (past 2 am here) I apologize just in case that happens and thank you for your patience ^^

I quite like your style. It reminds me of classic JRPG like Fujishima Kouske's Tales artwork a little, but with more details and shading.

In the future, perhaps after these comissions posted before me are done, I would order one. This would be the first time I've done that.

I love your artwork! Can I reserve a slot? I'm looking to have a birthday gift made for a friend, so I'll send you the reference stuff through PM if you're interested. :D

Ah, thank you so much for liking my artwork ;u; I'm so glad that the years of effort paid off ;/////;

Please feel free to pm me references~! I'll do my best to give your friend another reason to smile on his/her special day C:

Thank you again for your interest >u<

I quite like your style. It reminds me of classic JRPG like Fujishima Kouske's Tales artwork a little, but with more details and shading.

In the future, perhaps after these comissions posted before me are done, I would order one. This would be the first time I've done that.

Omigoodness, thank you so much for your kind compliment ;/////; Fujishima is actually one of my favorite game artists, so hearing this from you was very humbling.

I'm glad that all of my years of hard work didn't go to waste ;u;

And gosh, thank you so much ^^ There's actually one open slot right now if you are interested ^o^ I hope to make your first commission experience a good one C:

Ffuuuuuuu I'm behind like eleven other people but yes sir or madam I would like to join the queue for your services please and thank you.

Ah, thank you so much for your interest~! Q//u//Q

There is still one slot open. So if you are interested, please feel free to pm me ^^ Thank you so much for your kind comment ////

Omigoodness, thank you so much for your kind compliment ;/////; Fujishima is actually one of my favorite game artists, so hearing this from you was very humbling.

And gosh, thank you so much ^^ There's actually one open slot right now if you are interested ^o^ I hope to make your first commission experience a good one C:

I'll do it. xD

I thought maybe there was something about the style that looked familiar.

So the pictures will be colored like how images on your DeviantArt are colored, and not watercolor? Either is fine with me, just wanted to make sure.

I'll do it. xD

So the pictures will be colored like how images on your DeviantArt are colored, and not watercolor? Either is fine with me, just wanted to make sure.

Ah, thank you~! >/////<

I love his art, especially his work for Tales and Ah, Megami-sama ^o^

Oh, these commissions will all be in watercolor, but if you see another sample that you would like to commission me for, please feel free to ask :D

I'll do it. xD

Ah, thank you~! >/////<

Oh, these commissions will all be in watercolor, but if you see another sample that you would like to commission me for, please feel free to ask :D

Ah, no that suits me just fine. xD

I really like what you did with McBeef's AV already. Hopefully the sudden swarm of people is not too overwhelming lol.

I'll do it. xD

Ah, thank you~! >/////<

Ah, no that suits me just fine. xD

I really like what you did with McBeef's AV already. Hopefully the sudden swarm of people is not too overwhelming lol.

Thank you for clarifying ^o^

And gosh .////. Thank you so much for your compliment! I really had a lot of fun drawing his avatar >/////<

:D It's not overwhelming at all, but thank you so much for your concern ;u; I love working hard ^o^)b

...Just have to figure out how to setup a waiting list...and respond accordingly ;u; I'm really new to making a waiting list, but am super-grateful that people like my work Q/////Q