Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention

Yes certainly! An NPC recommendation would work just fine!

I should be online later tonight around 9-10pm EST but may have some other RP set up.

If that doesn't work out we can shoot for another night.

I actually have RP planned for tonight starting at 8pm EST, so we might have to shoot for another night - unless your character regularly stumbles across camping trips out in the Shroud. :lol:

Camping!

But sadly, no she does not. So we'll shoot for another night!

Maybe grab you for my FL though to make meeting up easier

That'd definitely help! Feel free to throw an invite at me if I don't see you first! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Bumping this to drum up some more RP stuffs!

There's a couple plots and things I have mulling around in my head right now, but the little smith is still available for RP most days! I've mostly had him doing quote-unquote "work" for the Grand Companies and the rank and file as of late... armor modifications and repairs and such. However, I'd like to have him doing more... custom orders, I suppose?

Real gil doesn't need to be exchanged unless we're actually crafting something (which he can do to some degree... I haven't picked up the newer crafting books and the like and he's likely not geared enough for those anyway... :blush: ), so if you need an IC reason for how your character got that swank new piece of armor, feel free to hit up the burly Lalafell and use him as your excuse reason!

His shop - despite using my FC room in Gridania until I can snag myself a small in the Goblet to pretty up - is located in the industrial district of Ul'dah, but he also frequents Limsa should your character not be fond of the Jewel or various less-than-favorable aspects of the Jewel. So, if your character might be interested in recruiting his assistance... feel free to hit me up! :thumbsup:

... And just because I feel it needs to be updated from the original post, Chachan is currently in a relationship so that angle is spoken for. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

You are exactly what I am looking for. I was thinking about having my character approach someone for a unique weapon that may or may not include technobabble.

Feel free to reach out to me, since I haven't seen you about quite yet. Of course, I may often be wasting time on his older brother Gogonji doing tedious PvE stuff like light-grinding for his anima. Anyone interested in RPing with me, please feel free to reach out to me on either character. As mentioned, what I'm usually doing on Gogon is just to kill time, so I can switch right over for more RP-related stuff!

... Also, I've added a new section in the OP regarding Chachan's smithing capabilities. I didn't set hard skill levels, but more what he is capable and (perhaps more importantly) willing to make in a more general sense of the term. I hope it helps!

• 4 months later...

I think four months is a good enough gap for a lil' bump.

I've gotten Chachan caught up to the MSQ in SB and am likely going to be looking for some RP, considering the alternative is likely lazy-leveling PLD on him or RDM on Gogon. I also have a Mateus duder I might start working on some more, but I'll make a thread for him once I feel he's ready.

Until that point, if someone's in the mood to hang with a friendly dork of a Lala, just lemme know so we can plan something!

EDIT: And if we've talked before about potential RP but never followed up on it... I'm still up for it! Just gimme a poke on one of my Lalas!

• 1 month later...

Another bump specifically to announce the (kinda-sorta) grand opening of the Usagenji Ironworks in its new locale of the Goblet (Ward 11, Plot 16)! I had it crammed into FC rooms and had thought about moving it to an apartment, but we've finally managed to get a small plot thanks to Bryte Darklyt (and special thanks to Lucerna for bringing it to our attention)! It's still a bit of a work in progress, but it's to the point that I'm more that willing to use the place as a locale for RP! Exclamation point!

... As such, I've added a new section to the opening post with a screenshot of the place, the location, and a few other locales one can find Chachan!

I look forward to hearing from and (hopefully) RPing with you!

Hey Gegenji! I'm roleplaying as a traveling monk named Ragnald. He's currently in Kugane and will be staying there for a while. We should definitely do some RP once your character is in Kugane, Ragnald would love to link up with a fellow Eorzean.

Hopefully we'll bump into you! We're making a whole shebang about heading out that way... so there's a lot of prep work both ICly and OOCly for the journey! Once we get that panned out, we'll be swinging out that way. :thumbsup:

A'kos met Chachan at the Friendship Festival and had questions. I'd like to follow up on that with some projects sometime. :) When would be a good time?

I'm usually in-game by about 6-6:30pm EST (or is it EDT right now? I can never remember) during the week. If I'm not on Chachan, I'm likely on his older brother Gogon. Right out the gate I'm usually knocking out roulettes and such, so I might be in dungeons and the like (especially Tue/Wed, I try to knock out all the Omega stuff because relatively quick and easy loot) but most often it's usually just as a Thing to Do and I'm totally up for some manner of RP instead.

I hope you don't mind if I continue making stuff up, though. A lot of your questions I don't think there's any real in-game lore on (alloys of the various metals beyond ones stated as such)... so I'm kinda freewheeling on the answers. :blush:

I'm usually in-game by about 6-6:30pm EST (or is it EDT right now? I can never remember) during the week. If I'm not on Chachan, I'm likely on his older brother Gogon. Right out the gate I'm usually knocking out roulettes and such, so I might be in dungeons and the like (especially Tue/Wed, I try to knock out all the Omega stuff because relatively quick and easy loot) but most often it's usually just as a Thing to Do and I'm totally up for some manner of RP instead.

I hope you don't mind if I continue making stuff up, though. A lot of your questions I don't think there's any real in-game lore on (alloys of the various metals beyond ones stated as such)... so I'm kinda freewheeling on the answers. :blush:

If I'm on at the time and you want DPS let me know, I try to run stuff every day myself :D I love those fights loot or no.  Though I've only cleared O1s if you're that far.

I don't mind the making stuff up at all as a matter of fact!  I doubt we'll get anything official on such things and it's fun to just let to creative mojo flow.  If you don't mind the making things up part yourself. :)

Hey there! Do feel free to hit me up in-game (Shady Individual) for some fun RP plots if you happen to run across me! I'm usually around Ul'dah myself most days (especially evenings, EST), though I also tend to travel between the three main city states on business deals. I may have need of a handy hand for weapon repairs and armor-crafting, so I think Chachanji sounds like a rather great connection lol

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavours! :thumbsup: