*Stumbles into the forum clumsily*

Hello!

I'm new(ish) to FF, I have been here two-ish months, only dabbled in RP the past couple of weeks really. However I have been RPing for at least the past three years. Most of which was spent in GW2 (some may know me as Admiralsnackbar.8153) Those who do know me: Ohai there! Those who don't.... Ohai there!

Trying to get more into RP on the FF side due to GW growing a little stale for me, so I'll be around! If you're on balmung and wanna talk or something my three "main" characters are:

Azu Thasso - Ambiguous Magicat. Likes Magic, and Old Things. Is confused as to why people keep trying to see inside their robe.

Skaetigeim Hyrtfyrwyn (Skye) - Ladyroe miner and creative person. Huge Cuddlebear! Wants to make some friends!

Chota Gharl - Grumpy Xaela Bodyguard.

I'm in the UK so i'm usually around in the evenings around 6:30-12:00/01:00 UCT+1(BST wooo) at the moment, free most weekends!

So yeah for free hugs and RP hit me up!

:chocobo::love::chocobo::love::chocobo:

Welcome to the world of FF RP! You're on Balmung, so you certainly won't be lacking for potential RP opportunities. Still, if you feel like you're being left in the lurch, feel free to hit up the Making Connections section of the site. Or just poke one of us if you see us in-game - we'd likely be open for at least a little RP. ;)

Oooh I feel so welcome! Okay so...

Oyuu - :D Hail Britannia?

As'elena - Hoy - maybe we could use the timezone similarities to our advantage:3

Lililove - Hi and Thanks!

Gegenji - Haia! And yes! I went into the Quicksands yesterday, so much RP! A little too much actually, I was ever so slightly overwhelmed and may have just hidden in a corner and listened ^^; If i see you, I shall make sure to say hi!

Nailah - I will give it a look straight away! And thank you very much!

Have a dancing Magicat!

f4164cd66e4e31d583bf744b0c3586ec.gif

Gegenji - Haia! And yes! I went into the Quicksands yesterday, so much RP! A little too much actually, I was ever so slightly overwhelmed and may have just hidden in a corner and listened ^^; If i see you, I shall make sure to say hi!

Haha, you get used to it. In fact, I had a "PvE main" on Zalera where I did all the content and stuff when I made Chachan. After seeing all the open RP on Balmung, I started wanting to be on the other character less and less because the world seemed so much less... alive. :lol:

Unfortunately I'm a US East Coaster (UTC-4), so you're 5 hours or so ahead of me. Which means by the time I'm off work and home it'll be, like, midnight your time. I might be able to bump into you over the weekend, though! If I don't, I hope you bump into plenty of other RP folks and have a fun vacation as well. :thumbsup: