Let's try this again!

Heyo RPC~

After a handful of rps and some tough decisions, I've revamped my character quite a bit in the hopes to make her more approachable and more fun for me to work with!

check out her very wip wiki if you so desire

Illust is a gardener! With an axe! Who likes to grow strange and wonderful plants that she maybe sometimes mixes into strange concoctions that do all sorts of fun things to your head! *cough*drugs*cough*

She enjoys traveling around the world to find new and strange flora and fauna while selling her "wares" along the way. Hey, it helps pay the bills, right? What bills does a Lala with no house have? What's it to ya, punk?

Perhaps you've seen her running around Gridania, covered in dirt with a huge smile on her face. 

Or maybe you've seen her in the seedy streets of Ul'dah very quickly passing potion bottles out to curious folk. 

Maybe YOU'RE interested in seeing the world through multi-colored lenses and feeling giddy for a few hours? She can help you with that. 

You could even be a figure of authority trying to catch her in the act!

Illust loves to meet new friends and fellow gardeners, even if you just like ferns! 

• 4 weeks later...

I like! My character learned elementary botany more out of necessity rather than passion, and usually distrusts lalafells quite a bit (but gridanian garden gnomes are okay I guess :P).

Feel free to poke me!

• 2 weeks later...

I like! My character learned elementary botany more out of necessity rather than passion, and usually distrusts lalafells quite a bit (but gridanian garden gnomes are okay I guess :P).

Feel free to poke me!

So many people distrust us! We're not all the bad! And most of us are hilarious :love:

• 1 month later...

I feel like I should roleplay with Lalafel sometime, considering that just about all I've encountered so far are Miqo'te. It's almost like they're an endangered species! Perhaps I can interest you in Kasi? 

Slowly points down to the signature

It's cause we are :P

Welcome back, illust :D

I feel like I should roleplay with Lalafel sometime, considering that just about all I've encountered so far are Miqo'te. It's almost like they're an endangered species! Perhaps I can interest you in Kasi? 

Yes. Come play with us, Kasi.

Forever... and ever... and eeeeever~

:tonberry::tonberry:

omigosh I think Illust and Kasi would get along great! Possible travel buddies and fancy meat lovers??? Would definitely love to meet her!

Yes. Come play with us, Kasi.

Forever... and ever... and eeeeever~

:tonberry::tonberry:

Yesss join us in the potato patch....~

And hiya Cas!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...