How are you preparing for patch 3.4?

Yunas13

I just realize I should probably do the second part of the Warring Triad story line, finished it last night, just coasting until 3.4 otherwise. I was burned out on dungeons after getting my 240 relic so looking forward to seeing some new things to get burned out on later lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for going off-topic but I got a quick unrelated question: During maintenance, will the "Play" button automatically switch on when the servers come back online or will we have to refresh the client? I'm on PS4 btw.

Back on topic, all I really want is my own apartment in Ul'dah. Otherwise, I'm as prepared as I'll ever be. :P

Sorry for going off-topic but I got a quick unrelated question: During maintenance, will the "Play" button automatically switch on when the servers come back online or will we have to refresh the client? I'm on PS4 btw.

Back on topic, all I really want is my own apartment in Ul'dah. Otherwise, I'm as prepared as I'll ever be. :P

It'll pop right back on without any reset of the client.

I did it with 2.4 and HW.

I tried to keep the client open before a patch got released since I was going to be away during patch, hoping it would refresh and start download.

Result is: even for a whole night, client didn't refresh status.

Maybe it does it for server status though... But it sure as hell doesn't for patch download release.

I tried to keep the client open before a patch got released since I was going to be away during patch, hoping it would refresh and start download.

Result is: even for a whole night, client didn't refresh status.

Maybe it does it for server status though... But it sure as hell doesn't for patch download release.

Really? Because I left my PS4 on during HW release maintenance and I never had to restart it. I always leave it on the login screen and just either put it on standby mode or just leave it on.

Then again my PS4 automatically updates every downloaded game I have. Maybe I misunderstood her question.