A Whole New World

Cecily Jisi

We're all so familiar with Eorzea, but what if we could bring our character into another world? What fictional universe would you wanna see your character interact in and why?

Example; I could see Cecily exploring the mysterious alien world of Mira, the setting for Xenoblade Chronicles X. It's just ripe for adventure!

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't you dare close your eyes!

/Had to

I would love to have Abby to be able to explore the Legend of Zelda universe. Some of the areas are just gorgeous, especially Twilight Princess.The reason would surely be because she loves scenery. Nothing more to it.

Suikoden.

What? She could pass as a dwarf. A very tall, oddly shaped dwarf. Would you honestly take her or Gunde, given a chance?

I would have one hell of a time thinking up what Star she would be, let alone if she even would become one of the 108 in the first place.

Semi-Joke answer: Recettear

recettear-5.jpg

Selling stuff with a bit of adventuring on the side! Plus you can make all sorts of friends along the way! The focus on profit rather than helping people is probably what pushes this into more of a jokey answer. Plus, there's another - probably obvious - world he'd probably like being in:

More Serious answer: Undertale

Undertale3.png

A world where there's (almost) always a peaceful solution to any conflict. Where showing mercy is both possible and downright encouraged. Where he can save the day without anyone getting hurt, and where (almost) everyone you meet can become a friend. Sounds like a good world for Chachan.

... He'd just have to be careful around certain flowers.

Semi-Joke answer: Recettear

recettear-5.jpg

Selling stuff with a bit of adventuring on the side! Plus you can make all sorts of friends along the way! The focus on profit rather than helping people is probably what pushes this into more of a jokey answer.

Good luck trying to sell the golden toilet seat.

Steel would probably end up in the Dragon Age universe. Mostly because that's a place where I could see an amazonian giantess living reasonably well as a travelng blade.

Steel Wolf could already be pretty much worked into the lore of the game. She could look like a Dragon Age" Origins, Qunari for sure.

The better question would be is she a follower of the Qun or Tal-Vashoth???

As for me personally: Niflgaard/Temeria from The Witcher 3. Although she wouldn't last 3 days before being killed by some savage beast in the Withcer world, like a jackrabbit.

Witcher%203_zpsk8fezh6u.jpg

The Mushroom Kingdom.

Which, let's be honest, is completely different in every game, so let's go with the particular portrayal in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

hqdefault.jpg

Honestly, Arblis would fit right in and probably have a great time.

As a very cruel joke for Zhara, Nekopara. She'd probably be trying to find ways to get back home and might try to start a revolution among the catgirls to be treated equally and to be liberated from their owners xD.

670?cb=20151224170718

But for Liara and Zhara, I would seriously pick Hyrule. More specifically the Ocarina of Time Hyrule. That was such an awesome game. x.x