New to FFXIV, Veteran RPer

notcho67

Hey everyone. I just started playing FFXIV about about ten days ago, and I really enjoy my time in game. I'm a lost immigrant from SWG, and have been searching for a solid MMO with RP, GP, and a great community since that game shut down. I'm hoping I've found it! 

I am a solo player currently but hoping to make friends and join a great group of people to play with. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been poking through the Free Company and Linkshell listings, but I'm not sure exactly how to decide. I don't want to commit to something only for it not to work out. Then again, I guess that's part of the process. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or anything, I'd be more than eager to listen. Thanks again!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been poking through the Free Company and Linkshell listings, but I'm not sure exactly how to decide. I don't want to commit to something only for it not to work out. Then again, I guess that's part of the process. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or anything, I'd be more than eager to listen. Thanks again!

Most of the FC's will either A) Allow you to hang out with them a few times to see if you are a fit for them, and likewise them for you, or B) They have an FC rank for new comers and put you on a 2 week trial period. If at the end of those 2 weeks you fit in, you will be accepted into the ranks. And if not, you can walk away with no hard feelings.