Your Character's Drunk Personality

My characters have inherited my lifelong teetotalism, so… none! I have never, in the nearly 20 years I’ve RPed, had a character become inebriated or have anything to do with alcohol. Or any drug, for that matter—unless you count caffeine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Honestly, I believe Shimi would cry all the time. At everything. Weltschmerz if there is no better reason to be sad. (Weltschmerz is a German word made up of the word for "world" and "pain", so somewhat meaning the pain of the entire world.) With no reason to be upset, she'd just worry about general problems all the time and lament to everyone around her. What do we learn from this? Do not slip alchohol into her drink, lest you want to end up her advice column.

• 2 years later...

Narengal gets more openly affectionate and bluntly honest. She's like to find a friend and brush her horn on them and eventually fall asleep either leaning against them or by crawling into their lap, person be willing. She doesn't have a high tolerance, usually finding her friends after one or two drinks.

• 7 months later...

Galvan will start a bar room brawl once he's drunk enough, it's kinda hard for him to get fully drunk because he has a high alcohol tolerance. But once he is, expect things to be smashed. He's a more rowdy drunk and also has performed the Manderville Mambo on top of the counter until some ill-advised drunk threw a bottle at his head. This instinctively started a fight amongst patrons.

Buuut after he nursed off his hangover he always returns to pay for the damages and giving apologies for the damages, even helping fix the broken stools, tables and sweeping up the broken glass.

His favourite drinking buddy is Thancred and Urianger and Y'Shtola are often the 'sober' ones to make sure the boys don't get into too much trouble. It's a job neither of them enjoy.