Friends of Ours!

Aya

image.png

Sometimes you wanna go,

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

An OOC LS for friendly chatting among RPers. 

Its always nice to have a place where you can find Friends.  That's no less true for RPers than anyone else!  For years the linkshell Friends of Momodi provided just such a place for many of us.  Although it had begun as a wide-open space for RPers centered in Ul'dah, it became a wonderfully welcoming and friendly space for those of us who remained.  It is this Best of Times sentiment that we wish to carry forward with us into a new Linkshell: a place for friends, old and new alike!  A place for all these Friends of Ours.

So if you're looking to make some friends, or just for a place to hang out, this might be the place for you!

The Only Rule: Be Excellent to Each Other

Contact for Invitation: Aya Foxheart, Alexaria Whiteraven, Leggerless Hanzou

Edited by Aya
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If there's space, I'd like to poke at someone for an invite on one of my alts! :)

There should be! I haven't had the time to be on lately but I hope someone can invite, otherwise poke me in chat here or on Discord and we'll figure it out!

I may have to give Chachi or some others invite privileges!

If there's space, I'd like to poke at someone for an invite on one of my alts! :)

I should be on between 20 to 23:30 CST today (3 hour queues. What can I do.) to hand out invites. Just send me a PM in-game around that time if I don't get to you then.

♥♥♥ Leggerless! :)