Gear design contest

Sooooo...

Who's happy with the winner of the caster gear design contest? I sure am and I'm not even a caster! Might even level up one to get that outfit for I am a big fan of goat skull mask and most of all, revealing stuff! ;P

As for the tank gear that won last year, never really liked it. Never really much liked the allagan gear and that looked way too much like something the team would design themselves.

Unless the separate pieces look like they might mesh well with other sets, I only see myself glamouring over the dps casting set and forgetting about it. The healer set looks like something I'd want in a heartbeat, though! Hope they're both dyeable at least. That might change my mind.

Pretty disappointed. The healer set is almost somewhat tolerable, but I don't really dig the way the top has that longer section in the front. Meanwhile, the caster set is just awful to me. And I don't only mean the butt window.

If all of the runners-up get implemented as well, I'll be happy. Because I was much fonder of some of those entries.

I'm not particularly huge on the ass window on the caster gear, and I'm still annoyed that Square Enix consistently refuses to make healer gear unisex, with very few exceptions.

That said, I suppose there were worse options.

I do like the design contest winner healer, even there some eh parts in it.

But hey, at least they don't pick the one with granny panties. :^

01.jpg

What, you don't want to see a Male Roe stuffed into that outfit?

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the design contest winner healer, even there some eh parts in it.

But hey, at least they don't pick the one with granny panties. :^

01.jpg

The Virgin Killer Outfit is GOAT and I would pay good money for such gear to be put in-game in whatever capacity.

I'm kinda disappointed with healer outfit. It's lovely and so on, but it feels like it's already been there... With the caster it would be nice if the skull mask looked like actual skull (that would be so cool) but dunno how they will implement it..

I was really hoping for this one to win. I think it's quite cool and different (especially in terms of colors, ehh, why WHM is stuck with white most of the time...), but oh well...

46.jpg