Hats off to Heavensward

Heavensward: How a thousand years of religious oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night.

YOU HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL

I SWEAR TO RHALGR, I WANT CIVIL WAR THIS TIME

But we all know that this will happen

Stormblood: How twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night.

Heavensward: How a thousand years of religious oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night.

Stormblood: How twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night.

Psh, more like "how twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smooth- ohh Doma!"

Psh, more like "how twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smooth- ohh Doma!"

Stormblood: How twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night and then proceeds to forget about their 1.0 city-state in favour to pander to weebs.

Like that? (okay Au ra stuff looks good though. Even if their design is horrible)

Old FF games had shitton of Star Wars references > FFXIV is all about old FF references > Everyone hates SW prequels > SW prequel were all about politicians talking about stuff > If HW narrative had focused on taking apart millenia old rotten theocracy with power of politics in uphill battle, it could have been SW prequels tier fun ride at worst. Beware what you wish for! xD

Silly, melodramatic, at core more optimistic than not and at times bit dark power fantasies ftw.

Heavensward was Dragons out of 10.

"Become humanoid dragon, with Dragoon job, to kill dragons, to ride dragons!" 

(Sorry for maximum sillyness...)

Stormblood: How twenty plus years of Garlean oppression of a society changes smoothly into a democracy over night and then proceeds to forget about their 1.0 city-state in favour to pander to weebs.

Like that? (okay Au ra stuff looks good though. Even if their design is horrible)

This weeb takes issue with that statement. You forget that this is a game made by the Japanese and played by a large amount of Japanese. Its not pandering for them to insert their own culture, unless you consider the entire population of Japan to be weebs.

This weeb takes issue with that statement. You forget that this is a game made by the Japanese and played by a large amount of Japanese. Its not pandering for them to insert their own culture, unless you consider the entire population of Japan to be weebs.

No, of course, m'lady. /tips fedora

It's "Hello, Heavensward!" for me, I saved the 3.0 MSQs for Red Mage. :P Means I won't have to go through the crowded Stormblood zones right away either.

I'll catch up in a couple weeks!