Official Release Date: Aug 27, 2013!

Kylin

Hey that second guy they showed is Uther :surprise: THEY STOLE MY LANCER!

Also, thanks for the update. First thread I saw when I woke up. Didn't even have to go to the official website.

Houston, we have a problem!

Those of us who want to upgrade from 1.0 to either the standard or collectors edition of ARR... is there a way to get the pre-order bonuses by digitally upgrading or do we have to buy a new copy of the game to have 'pre-order' status?

omg Camp Drybone! x.x

This world is sooooo much different from 1.0, I don't even recognize 90% of what was in that video. Props to Yoshi-p and the dev team -and SE for giving them the power- for making something so awesome and beautiful. I cannot wait to play this game in full!

*zips off to preorder physical copy of ARR* I want that new security token. My old one from the CE of 1.0 is kinda beat up unfortunately, though it still works perfectly fine!

*Saw got excited preorders collecters, finished preordering noticed it was digital preoder, goes and contacts support*  I got a bit to excited :(

You're not the only one... They should state such things with big font since over excited fans can't read straight.

*Saw got excited preorders collecters, finished preordering noticed it was digital preoder, goes and contacts support*  I got a bit to excited :(

You're not the only one... They should state such things with big font since over excited fans can't read straight.

It should sing a song about what one you have chosen to preorder.

I'm sure I'll get stones thrown at me for this, but I can't seem to justify spending extra money for the in-game bonus items. The only things that really caught my eye are the mounts, but Uther's mother was a chocobo breeder so they seem very out of character. 

That soundtrack might be worth the money though...

WHOA SPOKE WAY TOO SOON! It's Behemoth Barding for Chocobos! 

TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY! RIGHT NOW!

I really like that there are so many different and unique areas, like huge ancient ruins and the crystalized lake looking area, instead of just a bunch of open fields and landscapes that all look the same like other MMOs tend to do (GW2 is very much guilty of this). No two areas have looked the same! I'm excited just to explore everywhere.

I cannot wait! The environments look amazing I will be exploring for days! 

I hope some community exploration events pop up hehe. It would be great to have my first RP experience exploring the world with others.

Even if there arent exploration events, nothing says u cant create your own exploration event alongside fellow adventurers ^_^

I'm big on exploration and just 'adventuring' which I carry in any in game persona of myself I make, I completely can't wait to get back into this