What Animal is your Character??

Eva

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Bumping this because I'm bored and finally created a character I've been brainstorming since before Uther.

vampirebat600.jpg

Abodo Po. He's little. He's creepy. He's gray. He's got beady eyes. He's got big ears. And he's often associated with the supernatural.

Siobhain?

"I'm the fucking turtle bear!" - Kip

I actually kind of always imagine that Sio is some kind of large female cat. Particularly a tiger. Weird, right? I think it's the nose...

3361743-proud-tiger.jpg

Bengal, maybe.

tigerbengallayingsm.jpg

Edit:

After reading Cui's post, it occurs to me that Sio also resembles the Chinese Zodiac's tiger.

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.

Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry.

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

bella-the-cavalier-king-charles-spaniel_32670_2009-08-18_w450.jpg

Jajara would be a dog of some sort, most likely a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel because of size and temperment. Laid back, eager to make friends regardless of size, loyal, and playful... that's Jajara summed up. And those ears! Big ears.

Also I thought dog because of their characterization in the zodiac: loyal, honest, good with secrets, and strong-willed.

I was thinking about it and I was like "some sort of bird... maybe a parrot? Nah, too loud. Maybe a chicken, they're delightfully clever... nah. Most people don't think of them as being very smart though." Then I noticed people posting about the zodiac and checked out the Rooster

[align=center]hen+and+rooster+It%25C3%25B4+Jakuch%25C3%25BB%252C+Japanese%252C+1716%25E2%2580%25931800.jpg[/align]

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are veryaccurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense". With Roosters, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden depths to the Rooster's character: he is neither complicated nor profound, rather, he is very forthright and straightforward.

Though sharp, practical and resourceful, the Rooster also likes todream. And because he likes to dream, he will disappointed the loved one, for the reality will never match up to the dreams he would like to share. Although he really is sincere about those dreams.

Perfect.

Faye would be none other than a sly and mischievous foxy vixen!

arctic-fox_217_600x450.jpg

Of the arctic variety, naturally! Faye was originally based on the kitsune of Japanese mythology (long, loooong ago). Val suggested she'd be a swan, but I lol'd at the whoever posted the wolf in sheep's clothing and thought that might actually be the most accurate for Faye.

Rinh is a black mamba snake. Solitary and secretive, they will attack viciously and even without provocation. "It can show an incredible amount of tenacity, fearlessness, and aggression when cornered."

325x499http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Dendroaspis_polylepis_by_Bill_Love.jpg/425px-Dendroaspis_polylepis_by_Bill_Love.jpg[/img]

T'yareth is an airedale terrier. Active, strong, heroic and compactly built, they are loyal friends. "To his master he is an adoring pal. To marauders he is a destructive lightning bolt."

600x438http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Airedale.jpg/800px-Airedale.jpg[/img]

Otte is pretty much this. A kitten that's trying to be bigger than he is.

Scared_Kitten_by_foonia.jpg

"What you're talking about? I AM a lion!"

And Walking Oak is a smiling alligator. Big and scary, but just wants to give you a toothy hug.

alligator-smiles.JPG?1306531096

Such a pimp.

Please. Faye's totally a swan. When she wants to be.

251112+070.JPG

"Oh watch me primp myself. Not a spec of dirt! La-la-la! Mess with me and I'll bite the shit out of you!"

Okay, so maybe it is fitting...

I'm too lazy to put pictures, but Y'raja is probably a coyote or a fox. A foxote? A coyox? She could pass as a very small sort of monkey, too. They typically come off as tricky.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! RINGDINGDINGDINGDINGADINGGADING-- *gets shot*

Meanwhile, Astrid is probably just a dog. She's supposed to be a loyal, friendly, and brave sort of person, and works as a bodyguard, so... Yeah!