No </3 Roegadyn female?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just joined today (yay!) and made a profile and everything for my Cat Man.. but looking at how popular they are (not just with rp'ers, but I am guessing everyone) it takes a little bit of the joy and fun out of it for me!

I was thinking about making a hells female (War/BM) who has a history of abuse with her family and thus has taken on solitude and mercenary life for peace. (Oddly enough)

Any tips with certain things about history and stuff about them?

I love female Roe. But it's pretty obvious why they'll be under-represented. Male Roe were too for the same reason.

^This.

I absolutely love female roegadyn. I've already taken tons of screenshot from every good looking female roegadyn in the beta.

My main is a Roegadame (as my LSmate likes to call them). I think the reason they are not too popular is because they are not as feminine as the other races, but I was really surprised on the character creation options that were provided to them. You can actually make an attractive Roegadyn.

( I'm new here and a bit of a shybutt, so I lurk mostly... But I gotta pop in on this. )

I'll be changing my 1.0 main to a female Roegadyn! I didn't play for very long before, so I didn't really get into the community. I hope to do a lot better at that this time around. :moogle:

I'll be changing the name come release, but for this beta phase it's Ivory Forest if you want to say hello.

ivory_zpsf78256fe.png

( I'm new here and a bit of a shybutt, so I lurk mostly... But I gotta pop in on this. )

I'll be changing my 1.0 main to a female Roegadyn! I didn't play for very long before, so I didn't really get into the community. I hope to do a lot better at that this time around. :moogle:

I'll be changing the name come release, but for this beta phase it's Ivory Forest if you want to say hello.

ivory_zpsf78256fe.png

I have to say that's one of the best looking female roegadyns I've seen!

Does anyone have knowledge of face markings? Is there one that looks like simple flames that isn't horribly big?

Like this?

b2l346K.jpg

Or this?

ZfYhUyh.jpg

There may also be flames in the tattoo options, but those vary depending on the base face chosen. I only went through the options for this particular face, and the tattoos available for this particular face are not at all flamelike.

Does anyone have knowledge of face markings? Is there one that looks like simple flames that isn't horribly big?

Like this?

b2l346K.jpg

Or this?

ZfYhUyh.jpg

There may also be flames in the tattoo options, but those vary depending on the base face chosen. I only went through the options for this particular face, and the tattoos available for this particular face are not at all flamelike.

Oh well that's what I wanted so thank you! The first one is perfect, I am trying to get a grasp on how my character is going to look. ((So I can Draw her in various situations!)) Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this process!!

Cool! Oh, keep in mind that face paint options are left-right reversible. Meaningless for the second, but for the one you want you can swap it to her right cheek and make it more visible with that hairstyle.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to reverse them until after I'd gotten the screenshot for that one, :frustrated: but you can see the full thing on the highlighted button when you zoom in.

^ ^ ^ That's good to know since I cannot see them without the Beta. I want to draw some pictures of them, but I don't know all the options and hairstyles they can have sadly =(

For part 2 of the beta phase, if you would like we can set up some kind of chat and I can just share my screen with you so you can look at all creation options. I can't remember which program does that as I deleted all my chat software. I know it was not skype (or maybe it was), but hopefully you know lol.

I suppose I should post a picture of my main. I will probably redesign her though because I realized she looks too pretty. I originally wanted her to be more "rough around the edges", but I just couldn't help myself, haha. 

2zpl8vb.png

25qszud.png

^ ^ ^ That's good to know since I cannot see them without the Beta. I want to draw some pictures of them, but I don't know all the options and hairstyles they can have sadly =(

For part 2 of the beta phase, if you would like we can set up some kind of chat and I can just share my screen with you so you can look at all creation options. I can't remember which program does that as I deleted all my chat software. I know it was not skype (or maybe it was), but hopefully you know lol.

I suppose I should post a picture of my main. I will probably redesign her though because I realized she looks too pretty. I originally wanted her to be more "rough around the edges", but I just couldn't help myself, haha. 

2zpl8vb.png

25qszud.png

That would be really nice if we were able to do that. Not having the Beta sucks if I want to draw certain pics!

If you happen to figure out a way, please, let me know! I would love it! Thank you for you time!