No </3 Roegadyn female?

I don't have a character yet, since I'm not in the beta but, I just wanted to say, that Skype lets you share screens. My friends did that to me a few times, it was purty cools. However, everyone's Roegadyn looks super cool!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Roegadyn are plenty pretty, just as all the others are! But people'll play whatever race allures them, and you gotta remember that the internet is infatuated with cats! I'm starting off with a Miqo'te, but that isn't to say I'm not going to fiddle around with the other races. x3 I have a super-thing for elves, so I'll probably roll an Elezen as well. Just waiting to get into char. customization, really.

When I've read the launch of playable male miqo'te and female roegadyn I was very excited for both, so much that I wanted to RP a duo formed by those races in particular! Gonna do that on secondary characters with Blade and I loooove the Roegadyn female he made after I insisted so much xD

when first heard of them i thought they going be huge nasty looking things.... Seeing them now they look great and kind of mimic a elf/ miqo'te.

Keep in mind this is SE and I don't think they are allowed to make ugly women for PCs lol.

Your most likely right:angel:

Made my Roegal this weekend and loved developing her character.

Sigyn is cute and fun (though quiet shy). Glad to see so many other Roegadyn ladies!

ZeQCU1C.jpg

*Also, Ivory Forest yay!*

roebabes2_zpsc15aa6ed.png

If you stand on my shoulders, together we can become the world's tallest white mage.

Hi All,

I'm a long time FFXI player and have been enticed to give ARR a shot. Looks pretty amazing actually. I'm especially interested in the Roegadyn females. I love large female characters I was probably going to opt for a Hyun Highlander until I saw that they were added.

I haven't been able to see many screen shots of good looking ones. I saw a character creation vid and saw the hairstyles looked a bit limited too.

Can anyone post pics of the hair options for the two sub classes? Also anyone have experience with the Hyun Highlanders as well? I'm at a real toss up on which would suit me better.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm a long time FFXI player and have been enticed to give ARR a shot. Looks pretty amazing actually. I'm especially interested in the Roegadyn females. I love large female characters I was probably going to opt for a Hyun Highlander until I saw that they were added.

I haven't been able to see many screen shots of good looking ones. I saw a character creation vid and saw the hairstyles looked a bit limited too.

Can anyone post pics of the hair options for the two sub classes? Also anyone have experience with the Hyun Highlanders as well? I'm at a real toss up on which would suit me better.

Thanks!

I posted one earlier in the thread, but here it is again for ease.

Both clans have the same hair choices, but there's talk of SE adding in a barbershop feature along with more hairstyles later on.

Hi All,

Thanks!

I posted one earlier in the thread, but here it is again for ease.

Both clans have the same hair choices, but there's talk of SE adding in a barbershop feature along with more hairstyles later on.

Just what I needed! Thanks! What's the main difference between the two clans then? Skin tone? Facial features?

And, you wouldn't happen to have the same kind of info on Highlanders would you? Or know where to find it?

I hope they do add a few more hairstyles, none of these are really hitting my concept on the head.

Skin-tone palette mainly. Sea Wolves have one that leans more toward blue/green. Hellsguard are more brown/red. As you can see with my character, if you don't like any of those colors - both clans have very pale options as well as very dark options.

Their noses, also. Hellsguard noses have a dark tip kind of like Galkas had in FFXI. All the other stuff, hair palette, facial options, lip palette, face paint etc. is the same for both clans, I'm fairly certain.

I can take some screenshots of the Highlander hairs and make you a montage of them later, if you like?

Skin-tone palette mainly. Sea Wolves have one that leans more toward blue/green. Hellsguard are more brown/red. As you can see with my character, if you don't like any of those colors - both clans have very pale options as well as very dark options.

Their noses, also. Hellsguard noses have a dark tip kind of like Galkas had in FFXI. All the other stuff, hair palette, facial options, lip palette, face paint etc. is the same for both clans, I'm fairly certain.

I can take some screenshots of the Highlander hairs and make you a montage of them later, if you like?

Yes, please! :)

I still had the client up running the Character creator so I went ahead and took some shots of the female highlander hairstyles.

Should give you a good idea at least.

http://imgur.com/a/UGVPe

Thanks a bunch! I like these hairstyles better. Maybe they might add some similar ones to Roegadyns later. What's the height difference between a highlander and a Roegadyn? Anyone know?

Thanks a bunch! I like these hairstyles better. Maybe they might add some similar ones to Roegadyns later. What's the height difference between a highlander and a Roegadyn? Anyone know?

Who knows, we'll have to wait until patch 2.1 after the game releases for them to add the barber shop and new styles. So it's anyone's guess how many new ones or cross-styles they might do then.

Also, for heights, you might want to check out this thread for some rough ideas.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1737&highlight=measurements