No </3 Roegadyn female?

Cause Bloodwillow isn't your average, pretty roegadyn

Do tell!  'Pretty' means different things to Roegadyns than it does to other races.

Can our characters 'acquire' scars through in-game mechanics (i.e. barber shop)?  My dame is rough and tumble, so I would expect to add a few more as she goes through life/content.

I'll see if I can whip up her pic in the char creator.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I tried to put that gear onin beta it wouldn't let me but I LOVE how my gal turned out I just didn't screen shot her cause I was to busy running around going " YAAYYYYY"  but she's a hellguard  with  short red and black hair, bright blue eyes and she has a scar down the right side of her face I don't see why they couldn't have gotten one especially  if they weren't around a healer when it happened.

• 2 weeks later...

For kicks and giggles, I also put on my old miqo'te starting gear.  The game let me equip it, but I can't say it fit.

Okay I now know where I can find that gear!

Kayle made me a set, Weavers can do it.  Looks exactly like the Mi'qote starting gear.  Once I get into game I'll post the name in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for sharing Blood Willow!  I look forward to seeing more screenshots.

I found some screenshots of Salty Lake from beta 4.  I am probably going to do guardian/PLD as my main, but I joined the arcanist bandwagon for beta 4.  She went from fierce to nerdy pretty fast!

Nah, She's just now fiercely nerdy.  ^_^

Welp, since I still can't buy the game, I've done the best I can do with the budget allowed-- in the character creator.

Sio3_zps91f27244.png

Sio2_zps51ec8ebf.png

I find that while I thoroughly enjoy the male Hellsguard nose, the female version sometimes bothers me. The little patch of dark skin on the underside of my favorite nose doesn't reach back as far as I'd like. I dunno. The males look like lions, the females look like Gerudo with funky spots on the bottom.

Lost River is quite a fun character to play, even with her hairstyle and look like that, she to me has evolved into more of an overseeing, strong woman. More or less, what one would categorize as a Mistress quality (not the S&M mind you or the secret lover), but the refined lady that takes charge...

...then there is her Limsa Lominsa sea-faring accent that completely tosses that notion to the side. But there is more to her than meets the eye. :3

I find that while I thoroughly enjoy the male Hellsguard nose, the female version sometimes bothers me. The little patch of dark skin on the underside of my favorite nose doesn't reach back as far as I'd like. I dunno. The males look like lions, the females look like Gerudo with funky spots on the bottom.

Truly the best OOC description of Roegadyn-nose I've seen so far.

I've been eyeing out Roe females for a while, and finally rolled one as an alt! Walking Oak aka Pfareyha is my Hellsguard lady, Gladiator for now, though I might change her to something else since I don't like tanking.

Walking_oak_zpsd7f0780a.jpg