I figured since these started showing up in the actual weekly post threads I'd give somewhere for them to be posted in general.

If you've been to an event that's advertised on the calendar and no one was actually there, please use this space to report it.  Tag your post with what server it is since we've got multiple calendars running on the same place.

Please use this space instead of the weekly broadcast threads.  It'll make it easier for me to find, and for Mataus's calendar give somewhere for people to see an event needs to be cross checked.

Thanks,

Erah'sae

Edited by Unnamed Mercenary
added a couple tags and a pin
On 4/15/2018 at 8:12 PM, Lydia Lightfoot said:

Beast & Barrel Tavern is decorated nicely but no host nor patrons as of 9:11 Eastern on Sunday, 4/15.

Sorted, they haven't posted actively in about six months.  I've put some feelers out but removed it for now.

On 4/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, Lydia Lightfoot said:

No staff/participants are at Mandragora Munchies, 7:17pm EST 4/7

It looks like they were on break and it didn't make it to the calendar.  They were reportedly back in action this weekend.

On 4/15/2018 at 5:47 PM, Saikhantuyaa said:

Dragon's Crown Tavern has not opened their house and there appear to be no staff/participants around the plot, 6:47pm EST on 4/15.

I've gotten a few reports of this over the last two weeks.  9 months of inactivity on their tumblr.  Removed for now penting hearing back from them.  Loccation looks to have changed as well at some point.

2 hours ago, Erah'sae said:

Please use this space instead of the weekly broadcast threads.  It'll make it easier for me to find, and for Mataus's calendar give somewhere for people to see an event needs to be cross checked.

Will do - thank you for all the hard work you put in keeping the calenders up to date! And the events sorted out as things happen.

Edited by Saikhantuyaa
  • 2 months later...

@Erah'sae I have been hearing that the Magus Invitational is no longer being run. Last night, no one showed up to it - whether event organizers or participants, and there was minor IC talk by a passerby about it being shut down. I cannot contact Cyef'a or Akeno to confirm this, though. Perhaps you will have better luck.

I'm checking into this currently, sorry for the delay.  

Edit: I looked into this, it's not being shut down but on hiatus for a few months. It is expected to return in October.

Edited by Erah'sae
  • Maril unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Have a friend saying she went to White Tree Beauty on Balmung on the 19th at around 9:20 pm EST and while there were people RPing there was apparently no one staffing the event.

Edited by Mermaid
7 hours ago, Mermaid said:

Have a friend saying she went to White Tree Beauty on Balmung on the 19th at around 9:20 pm EST and while there were people RPing there was apparently no one staffing the event.

My friend and I also attended, the owner simply was having trouble with her game - it was loading so slowly that it took her 10 minutes just to get past the title screen, and another 5 to get through character selection. She did show up not too long after it was supposed to open.