New to RP, hi everyone!

So, since I come from a super small server and had like no luck finding anyone willing to RP, I decided to make a new character on Mateus! I still don't really know what to do/where to go, or even if there is a generally agreed upon minimum level for RP, so I'd love any help/guidance i can get! Thank you!

Welcome to the role-play community! :) You can RP at any level, but I recommend trying to get to at least level 15 ASAP so you can travel freely around ARR's major cities!

Agreed. Get yourself able to move around the game even a little bit farther then the steps of (Whatever city you started at) Then I would say take advantage of the player directory here and work up a little background for your character. Nothing to fancy or deep just a general overview goes a long way, trust me. Have fun

Welcome to Mateus! I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have, or even just get a little RP goin'. My Discord is Rook#5193 and my character name in game is Garrison Rooker. Either way I hope you enjoy your stay and find some good fun.

Welcome to the game! this place has a lovely community and I am sure you will find some good experiences! if you wish for help on roleplay just ask and if you use discord I know that is a good place to organise and find roleplay in game if you are having trouble ^^

As other people have suggested get to 15 so you can go across all the cities, though the higher you get the more glamours you can obtain!

Levels don't matter in RP, they only matter in what you can do within game mechanics. Though getting to 20 and your chocobo helps a lot in getting around the world.

Welcome to Mateus. We have the best cookies.