Back again and looking for RP, friends, etc!

Salvation

Hello, all, I have been in the game on and off for a bit now, though now playing on Mateus as I last checked.  I do have one character still on Balmung, but I had moved to Mateus and started over as other friends were there.  I have played in games like SWG, WoW, TSW (now SWL), SWTOR, and others over the years, and enjoy roleplaying with others with good plot, humor, stories, intrigue, and more.

I play when I can as I work full-time, and it has been over a year since I was back in the game, so not sure what is out there at the moment.  I am generally a heavy role player by preference, though at times, I also just relax OOC and play the game for the game.   If anyone has any suggestions for good places/links to meet others as I do have discord too, and anything else, feel free to say hello and suggest away.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 5:56 AM, Starlogica said:

Hello, all, I have been in the game on and off for a bit now, though now playing on Mateus as I last checked.  I do have one character still on Balmung, but I had moved to Mateus and started over as other friends were there.  I have played in games like SWG, WoW, TSW (now SWL), SWTOR, and others over the years, and enjoy roleplaying with others with good plot, humor, stories, intrigue, and more.

I play when I can as I work full-time, and it has been over a year since I was back in the game, so not sure what is out there at the moment.  I am generally a heavy role player by preference, though at times, I also just relax OOC and play the game for the game.   If anyone has any suggestions for good places/links to meet others as I do have discord too, and anything else, feel free to say hello and suggest away.

Ohh hey I know you! This is Enticing, from tumblr!

Good to see you over here.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:38 AM, SicketySix said:

Ohh hey I know you! This is Enticing, from tumblr!

Good to see you over here.

Hey there!  Thanks, and good to see you too!  I still definitely have to run into you in game for some RP!  

On 2/18/2019 at 11:03 AM, Huckebein said:

New to this myself, but I'm on mateus as well and just joined up with casual rping FC if you are interested. My discord is on my sig so hit me up.

Hello, and great! I actually found a great FC, but never mind meeting new people.

11 hours ago, Tadir said:

Welcome Back!

It's a great time to be getting back into the game. There is so much new to do! I hope to see you in game once the Server Visiting thing happens!

Tadir West

Thanks!  Yes, server visits should be fun!  I actually do play on Balmung at times with my character there these days.  With my time zone and schedule, it works out better for me on some days is, so I go between it and Mateus.   

Either way, I hope to see you sometime too! 

I'm on the West Coast, but mainly play after midnight, so I find it hard to find a group to regularly play with. Family and work tend to get in the way of normal playtime hours. If you're on Balmung at all, Tadir West is always looking for drinking buddies or people to go exploring with.