[Mateus] Hello! New player seeking friends!

(Hello there! I'm well.. VERY NEW around here. I'm super familiar with MMO's and Roleplaying, but as far as Final Fantasy goes I'm pretty darn fresh. I tried the game a long time ago and couldn't really get into it. But I'm back and found the RP community which I was sniffing around for! I joined Mateus today, and I'm hoping to find some folks who wouldn't mind taking me under the wing for a bit while I get my bearings. I'm mostly seeking contacts, RP buddies, and even a 'Guild' in an attempt to have some fun during my free time! Feel free to slip on into my DM's or reply here. I've been roleplaying for far tooooooo many years, and I simply love it! I have a basic character concept for my character Tehbo Lheiyu. Questions? Comments? Concerns? 

Have an awesome day

-CalmFishy

Welcome to Final Fantasy!

I've been playing since beta, but I'm coming back from a pre-expansion break so I'm kinda starting from scratch myself these days. If you want to set up some RP, or want a leveling buddy, or have questions about the game or lore or whatever, please feel free to hit me up. I am Gauge Cross in game, and my Discord is Gauge#5193. I spend my time wandering around aimlessly waiting for Shadowbringers so... yes... please let me know if I can help in any way and justify my subscription.

Either way, welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time in Eorzea.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still sniffing around! I have a character, and a character concept now! So I'm always seeking more roleplay to better establish myself in the community!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

I know this topic is a bit old but I am in the same boat as OP.  New to FF but not new to RP-  Looking to make some friends!

Character is Skyr Dei-ijla.   I'm only level 10 or so!

Edited by Skyr